GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

[QUOTE=Daff;7471170]
Originally Posted by Goacrazy56

Same middle name as both of us. Leaving tonite for one last trip See you there GC
I have heard i'ts very hot and sweaty at the moment, so very light clothes are a good idea. lots of power cuts in candolim area, probably due to excess use of air conditioners apparently our inverter went bang the other night, just could not cope. We fly out on Tuesday via Mumbai.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Looks like there will still be a few of us in Goa next week - don't suppose any of US will be paying for sunbeds
Old Apr 11th 2009, 2:56 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Daff;7471170]
Originally Posted by Goacrazy56

Same middle name as both of us. Leaving tonite for one last trip See you there GC
Have a lovely time daff, hope you meet up with KC (and the sunshine band)
Why go to Goa when the sun is shining here in UK!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=noni;7471356]
Originally Posted by Daff

Yes but it will soon be raining it always doe's every bank holiday get your wellies on
Old Apr 11th 2009, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=noni;7471356]
Originally Posted by Daff

Its not shining in London, we have had a cold wet day. Hopefully Sunday will be a bit better.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by emsirrah
Looks like there will still be a few of us in Goa next week - don't suppose any of US will be paying for sunbeds
I paid for a sunbed in January this year for the first time in about 3 years, and only because my daughter fancied a day on the beach. We often have lunch in one of the shacks but rarely sunbathe.

Hope you have a great time.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Many thanks for the tips on wholemeal flour, will make a note for next season.

Re people causing problems. The other owners at our place are all very nice friendly people, the problems are caused by hotel guests, Indians who think t's ok to jump in the pool fully clothed, british guests who think its ok to shout and swear at their children across the pool and to wander around the resort topless and threaten to go bottomless when asked politely by management to cover up and party loudly in their rooms until 4am. We like to party but not where people are trying to sleep.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by k800mer

Re people causing problems. The other owners at our place are all very nice friendly people, the problems are caused by hotel guests, Indians who think t's ok to jump in the pool fully clothed, british guests who think its ok to shout and swear at their children across the pool and to wander around the resort topless and threaten to go bottomless when asked politely by management to cover up and party loudly in their rooms until 4am. We like to party but not where people are trying to sleep.
Hi is this typical of the north we are in the douth and apart form the locals on our complex washing pots and cloths at 6am in the morning it is very quiet neither do we pay for sun beds in the south as long as you are eating and taking refreshements no charge.I wouldn't pay it anyway
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Waether in Birmingham great today,the sun is even out
Old Apr 12th 2009, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

You must get a better class of dregs in the South

We had Indians going in the pool fully dressed some even had their shoes on!!
Old Apr 12th 2009, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

ContessaQ will become famous soon enough

You must get a better class of dregs in the South

We had Indians going in the pool fully dressed some even had their shoes on!!
wasn't their fault, it was a wedding party and i chucked em in. i jumped in too, fully clothed.
saddams face was a picture as he ordered us all to get out as they had just cleaned the pool but had not added the chemicals yet
Old Apr 12th 2009, 6:17 am
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k800mer

Koo I am holding my bladder laughfing ---- It is just as I was saying all along --- If upon the return to my country after many years , that I did not expect many changes -- I indeed would have been a silly silly man --- I have in fact got many big problems and I am only back a matter of weeks --- -- I lived an indeed trained as a surgeon in Edinburgh --- then I moved to London -- Now that I am back in Goa -- the land of my birth -- can I get a dammed job --- No bleedin chance -- I need to provide Blah Blah etc etc --- which I will do --- and as I keep telling all the beaurocrats that "cross " me --- look closely at my profession --- And I say --- If u are one day relying on me --- do you want me to go seek anothers opinion --- Ha Ha -- it seems to speed the process up

But Goa --- It has changed , mostly for the bad --- I think - that Goa has 2 kick its own ass -- never mind the tourists -- and what they think --- it is a dammed disgrace

I have a big mouth --- and I am going 2 shout -- anyway I am off for an English Sunday Roast -- up on the Baga road --- I couldnt miss it -- the sign has been their for over a week ---
Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ContessaQ
wasn't their fault, it was a wedding party and i chucked em in. i jumped in too, fully clothed.
saddams face was a picture as he ordered us all to get out as they had just cleaned the pool but had not added the chemicals yet
Don't know about that one but this was last season when there were 18 staying in 1 flat - all cleaned their teeth and in unison spat it over the balcony then came down, fully dressed and jumped in the pool. :curse:

You can tell by the sound of it I live in a very classy place!!!!

Last edited by emsirrah; Apr 12th 2009 at 8:06 am.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

ContessaQ will become famous soon enough

Don't know about that one but this was last season when there were 18 staying in 1 flat - all cleaned their teeth and in unison spat it over the balcony then came down, fully dressed and jumped in the pool. :curse:

You can tell by the sound of it I live in a very classy place!!!!
i pm'd ya, we live in the same place and as i'm sitting here typing saddam is glaring at me as he does everyday. i think he thinks i'm a spy or a terrorist for being constantly on the internet.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 9:39 am
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ContessaQ
i pm'd ya, we live in the same place and as i'm sitting here typing saddam is glaring at me as he does everyday. i think he thinks i'm a spy or a terrorist for being constantly on the internet.
I Have just had my Sunday Roast --- God I wish that I was proper English , anyway to-day Iam -- I am if this damned Nokia sends my e-mail , I am going to go wake up the sleeping bar --- I am a big Fulham fan -- my hospital was on the fulham road --- PS - If you can see him looking at you --- maybe he is thinking the same thought as you --- If anyone wants a late afternoon beer I will be in the chair --- I will be sitting at the bar as you enter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.