GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Oct 27th 2015, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Consultants will be tendered for outlet plans after inlet modalities are finalised.

AndyD 8-)
Old Nov 9th 2015, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

leegrand is an unknown quantity at this point

Goanvoice today.250 pounds return uk Goa non stop. hurry.
Old Nov 9th 2015, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by leegrand
Saw that - doesn't say much for tourism prospects.

AndyD 8-)
Old Nov 9th 2015, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing attractive about Calingute, Baga and Anjuna now are drugs, cheep prostitutes and garbage......
Old Nov 9th 2015, 10:52 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
The only thing attractive about Calingute, Baga and Anjuna now are drugs, cheep prostitutes and garbage......
And I for one will be going out of my way to avoid the people that the above things are attractive to - shouldn't be too difficult on my annual two hour trip to Calangute.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

danbushell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leegrand
who's this flying with?I've found the charter flight fares have shot up since the suspension of flights to/from Sharm Al Sheikh!!
Old Nov 10th 2015, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danbushell
who's this flying with?..
Thompson - Nov25 - Dec10

AndyD 8-)
Old Nov 10th 2015, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Seasalter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
So what's new.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Friend of mine said the Vietnamese Embassy yesterday was full of English people getting visas. Thompsons are offering 2 weeks full board with flights for £200 a week with a complimentary Co-Op Funeral plan thrown in ! Latest theory re bomb is that it was placed in luggage by hotel staff.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

danbushell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Thompson - Nov25 - Dec10 AndyD 8-)
cheers for that-I'm only getting silly prices on the Thompson website-do you know who I need to book it through?Thanks
Dan.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danbushell
cheers for that-I'm only getting silly prices on the Thompson website-do you know who I need to book it through?Thanks
Dan.
presumably from:
- LONDON TO GOA, INDIA FOR ONLY £250 RETURN

good luck!

AndyD 8-)
Old Nov 11th 2015, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Something else from GoanVoice:
We often warn that overstaying can have serious consequences, here's an example - didn't see it in the papers.

AndyD 8-)
Old Nov 11th 2015, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Diwali To All
Old Nov 11th 2015, 9:33 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

presumably from:
- LONDON TO GOA, INDIA FOR ONLY £250 RETURN

good luck!

AndyD 8-)
I had a quick look on charteflights.co.uk yesterday & the lowest I found was £389 excluding hold luggage. The £250 which I did see a week to ten days ago was also excluding luggage which brought the total up to about £321 which is about £12 cheaper than I've ever managed before, even booking with less than 2 weeks to go.

H.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 9:42 am
I love apathy!

Something else from GoanVoice:
We often warn that overstaying can have serious consequences, here's an example - didn't see it in the papers.

AndyD 8-)
Again via good old GoanVoice from 10/2014 it looks like there's more to it than overstaying (which is bad enough!) as "alleged" possession of various drugs with a value of 4.86 lakhs has got to kind of "raise one's profile in the wrong way"

Brit booked for illegal drug possession, joins husband in jail - The Times of India

H.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.