Goa

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

rayden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goa Danika

Originally Posted by lolo
hi rayden thankyou for your reply we have made a note of the shops you mentioned we will be visiting goa in november so will be looking for furniture we have apartment in apora that was completed xmas 05 we bought from acron the complex is villa nina excllent finish
that is a good buy specialy any acron project ... reputed builder with quaility contruction .....
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Vadim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goa

I had exactly the same problem... Two years ago I "purchased" (i.e. signed "long-term" rent agreement) condo in Goa. Then in December 2006 I applied for long-term (5 years) Indian visa in NYC, US... I provided all neccessary documents proving that I have property in India... After long discussions and arguments they finally issued 1 year visa... Their main argument was that foriegns can not buy or invest in property in India and therefore they don't see any reasons to give me 5 years visa...