Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Don't shoot the messenger!

Don't shoot the messenger!

Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:21 pm
KKK
Forum Regular

KKK will become famous soon enoughKKK will become famous soon enough
Default Don't shoot the messenger!

Ok I know the "facts" here are problematic and its a little dated but I thought it might make some 'interesting' reading. By the way the date is June 3rd

http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real...ong-lease.html
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:35 am
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't shoot the messenger!

Hi KKK thanks i fowllow all the news and this article I hadn't seen
very interesting
thank you
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Don't shoot the messenger!

Originally Posted by KKK
Ok I know the "facts" here are problematic and its a little dated but I thought it might make some 'interesting' reading. By the way the date is June 3rd

http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real...ong-lease.html
a bit more interesting than some other articles, but still the same mix of fact and fancy. (I live in a pretty expensive part of the UK but it hasn't got to £600,000 for a "three bedroom villa" yet!)

AndyD 8-)#