Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

In To-day's Newspapers

Wikiposts

In To-day's Newspapers

Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all
Default Re: In To-day's Newspapers

When i came home this morning around 3am there was police and all the junctions, Saligoa, Arpora stopping all vehicles. Oh well "Red Alert" means everything will shut, saturday and wednesday market already under threat of closure due to security issues... Another Nail in the coffin cant be many left to put in now....
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Open Letter to Micky Pachecho - Tourist Minister in ToI today

Absolutely brilliant!!!!
(sorry - can't find it online)

AndyD
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

wallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nice

Originally Posted by a_f_d

Absolutely brilliant!!!!

AndyD
Also very good article on page 5 ToI.

Wally.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wallydug
Also very good article on page 5 ToI.

Wally.
I've got to leave for visa reasons but perhaps someone could buy a ToI and send it Registered Post to Micky with the letter highlighted?
His address was published somewhere on this site recently.

AndyD 8-)#

P.S. or perhaps everyone could do that ????

Last edited by a_f_d; Feb 14th 2010 at 5:02 pm. Reason: ps
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:18 pm
Lovin' it

goanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by a_f_d

Absolutely brilliant!!!!

AndyD
Links

Letter to Mickky Open Letter to Mickky Pacheco

Page 5 Article Visa rules: Tourists face tough time
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
mickky.pdf (17.4 KB, 360 views)
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

What a brilliant article - anyone taking a guess who wrote it - one of the members of this forum perhaps?
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emsirrah
What a brilliant article - anyone taking a guess who wrote it - one of the members of this forum perhaps?
Hi em
I think you are right I bet this was a member of BE, well done to who ever it was.
Can I suggest we all send a copy of this letter to Micki,after all he is so ignorant I doubt if he reads the papers.But if a few of these letters landed on his door step he might.
Does anyone have Micki address I for one am up for sending this to him
Does anyone know which paper this was in
GC fighting back
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:09 pm
Lovin' it

goanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant futuregoanstay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
GC fighting back
Times of India, and I may need some help if some of Mickkys goons turn up
Old Feb 14th 2010, 9:00 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goanstay
Times of India, and I may need some help if some of Mickkys goons turn up
Stand them in a dustbin and tell them to pee in the corner............

....they'll soon get dizzy and fall over!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Great letter. Well done.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:13 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emsirrah
Fantastic letter - just telling it as it is. If it is a member, 10 brownie points for you.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

1s.cowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: In To-day's Newspapers

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Hi em
I think you are right I bet this was a member of BE, well done to who ever it was.
Can I suggest we all send a copy of this letter to Micki,after all he is so ignorant I doubt if he reads the papers.But if a few of these letters landed on his door step he might.
Does anyone have Micki address I for one am up for sending this to him
GC fighting back
Hey listen up Guys,

I really feel for you people, so you know something ? I got my researchers to do a little research I hope the link below is of use ? must dash more Britains Got Talent, auditions this week ( judging by the letter this guy should come and audition !)

Simon

http://www.goavidhansabha.gov.in/council.php
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by 1s.cowell
Hey listen up Guys,

I really feel for you people, so you know something ? I got my researchers to do a little research I hope the link below is of use ? must dash more Britains Got Talent, auditions this week ( judging by the letter this guy should come and audition !)

Simon

http://www.goavidhansabha.gov.in/council.php
He is a bit busy at the moment to audition for your show,writing letters on behalf of all the suffering Brits in Goa
May be later
GC Impressed with the letter
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:14 am
Account Closed

IN THE HERALD

Seen in the Goavoice

http://oheraldo.in/news/Local%20News...ise/33555.html

This has done us no favours but gave me a laugh,I love the terminology for gum sucking though locking their lips
GC thinking this lady must be Soooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! embarrassed

Last edited by Goacrazy56; Feb 15th 2010 at 9:36 am.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 5:20 pm
Lovin' it

One letter in the herald today "Relaxing the Regulations" and another from a goan "Rabid outpourings"

http://www.oheraldo.in/newscategory/Letters/13

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.