beaches

Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

naveen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default beaches

Have A Nice Day To All,

I am a college student, for my vacation leave our friends are planned to go for an tour at some beaches in south india. but we don't know the beach details in south india. So anyone can tell me the details about south india beaches. Otherwise tell me some beach related sites to me.

Advance Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Calangute,Goa (October -May) Pattaya,Thailand (May-Oct)
enfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really niceenfield951 is just really nice
Cool Re: beaches

India has thousands of kilometres of beaches around it's shoreline of which 105 km. is in Goa.
Here you will quiet beaces,not so quiet beaches and very busy beaches.
Similarly you will find some clean ones and some not so clean ones.
One thing is pretty much for sure most of them will have a beach shack somewhere with good food, good company and friendly local staff.
I'm sure you'll get loads of replies and suggestions to your query,but look no further than Goa.

Bonjour
Old Feb 28th 2008, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

gogoa365 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: beaches

Originally Posted by naveen
Have A Nice Day To All,

I am a college student, for my vacation leave our friends are planned to go for an tour at some beaches in south india. but we don't know the beach details in south india. So anyone can tell me the details about south india beaches. Otherwise tell me some beach related sites to me.

Advance Thanks
Hi Naven,
Goa is the the perfect place to enjoy beaches... when r u travelling to goa? where r u from?
And yes there r secluded beautiful beaches in North Goa.