Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Axis Freeze NRO Foreigner Bank Accounts

Axis Freeze NRO Foreigner Bank Accounts

Old Jul 25th 2013, 6:29 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axis Freeze NRO Foreigner Bank Accounts

Originally Posted by hemingway
It was NOT a named person's email address. Total inconsistency as you DID NOT delete a similar email address for the RBI posted earlier in this thread!

Forget it, how stupid of me to try & help on this forum. . . . . why I wasted my time bothering to reply I don't know.

H.
Ummm yes it was a person's name. It wasn't a company name e.g. [email protected] etc. It was [email protected]. Hence why I removed it.

All I am trying to do is remove a person's email address so they don't get spammed. It was very kind of you to help and as I said, if people want the email it's fine to share it via PM
Old Jul 26th 2013, 10:41 am
Just Joined

swefi is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks to all for your help. the letters are in the post so fingers crossed.
Old Jul 26th 2013, 11:45 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Axis Freeze NRO Foreigner Bank Accounts

Originally Posted by Sue
Ummm yes it was a person's name. It wasn't a company name e.g. [email protected] etc. It was [email protected]. Hence why I removed it.

All I am trying to do is remove a person's email address so they don't get spammed. It was very kind of you to help and as I said, if people want the email it's fine to share it via PM
You are wrong!

The email address, if you had bothered to read it before deleting it was:

[email protected]

Now, you might move in more cosmopolitan circles than I, but I seriously doubt if you have ever met a miss, mrs or mr Candolim.Branchhead. . . . . . . .

I actually have the 'real name' of the Candolim.Branchhead but I did not post that on a public forum.

FFS, some people.

H.
Old Jul 26th 2013, 12:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

You are wrong!

The email address, if you had bothered to read it before deleting it was:

[email protected]

Now, you might move in more cosmopolitan circles than I, but I seriously doubt if you have ever met a miss, mrs or mr Candolim.Branchhead. . . . . . . .

I actually have the 'real name' of the Candolim.Branchhead but I did not post that on a public forum.

FFS, some people.

H.
Ah ok .... well to be honest I've seen some bizarre real names in my time so nothing surprises me anymore.

Point taken, but really ... there's no need to swear
Old Jul 26th 2013, 11:13 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

FFS, some people.

H.

You mean the "some people" that spend so much of their time and effort keeping the forum running? Thats ALL of the forum, and the media requests, keeping the spammers and trolls at bay, controlling the advertisers, and dealing with any glitches? You mean those "some people" who arent allowed any errors anywhere any time?
Old Jul 27th 2013, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice

Errr......it's a business
Old Jul 27th 2013, 7:28 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Axis Freeze NRO Foreigner Bank Accounts

Originally Posted by babu1
Errr......it's a business

Exactly. I've never read how much people 'pay' to be a premium or privilege member or some such - where does that money go then, the donkey sanctuary?

H.
Old Jul 27th 2013, 7:36 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly. I've never read how much people 'pay' to be a premium or privilege member or some such - where does that money go then, the donkey sanctuary?

H.
Plus advertising.............

http://www.internetbrands.com/travel...expats_new.pdf

Old Jul 27th 2013, 7:49 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

And after a long search (search function useless), here are the Premium Membership rates

http://britishexpats.com/forum/payments.php

You have to click on the box, bottom right, to see the cost for your country.

Hope this wasn't secret?

Old Jul 27th 2013, 9:02 am
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by johnny five
Yep, I forgot that at the time - only thought of it when I wandered off to wash the car. I bet the advertising is not cheap either. . . . . . . . . .

H.
Old Jul 27th 2013, 10:05 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

So you actually think us lot get paid?

I'm afraid you are very much mistaken. Collectively we spend hours on this forum trying to keep it clean, and doing all the work that needs to be done so that people can enjoy it. Have you ever been on forums where the moderation is dire, or non existent. Constant Spam, constant bickering, thread advertising, bad language. You're welcome to it elsewhere ..... but not here

So it may be a business as far as IB is concerned, but there again they pay for the upkeep and the running of it. The real work is done by volunteers who give of their own time, take all the crap, but do it happily!
Old Jul 27th 2013, 10:47 am
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
So you actually think us lot get paid?

I'm afraid you are very much mistaken. Collectively we spend hours on this forum trying to keep it clean, and doing all the work that needs to be done so that people can enjoy it. Have you ever been on forums where the moderation is dire, or non existent. Constant Spam, constant bickering, thread advertising, bad language. You're welcome to it elsewhere ..... but not here

So it may be a business as far as IB is concerned, but there again they pay for the upkeep and the running of it. The real work is done by volunteers who give of their own time, take all the crap, but do it happily!
Well, if you're not paid for your efforts - fair play to you. I can grasp the concept of people volunteering for free to do charitable works for a cause that is close to their heart, but I'd struggle to grasp the concept of doing work for an organisation that is ultimately a business, presumably designed to generate income leading to profit.

Anyway, good job not everyone is the same as then no one may volunteer/be selected for or offered the "moderator" role.

Some people are designed to wear the "hi-viz vest" & tell others where to go/what to do in life - other people do indeed need to be told where to go/what to do by said "hi-viz" vest wearer & some people can't be bothered turning up in the 1st place as they don't want to be told where to go or what to do & certainly can't be bothered telling others where to go or what to do - & probably found some other more interesting way to amuse themselves anyway.

H.
Old Jul 27th 2013, 10:58 am
Senior Moment

Well, if you're not paid for your efforts - fair play to you. I can grasp the concept of people volunteering for free to do charitable works for a cause that is close to their heart, but I'd struggle to grasp the concept of doing work for an organisation that is ultimately a business, presumably designed to generate income leading to profit.

Anyway, good job not everyone is the same as then no one may volunteer/be selected for or offered the "moderator" role.

Some people are designed to wear the "hi-viz vest" & tell others where to go/what to do in life - other people do indeed need to be told where to go/what to do by said "hi-viz" vest wearer & some people can't be bothered turning up in the 1st place as they don't want to be told where to go or what to do & certainly can't be bothered telling others where to go or what to do - & probably found some other more interesting way to amuse themselves anyway.

H.
Maybe so, but my point is that if the volunteers weren't here then you wouldnt be visiting this forum, because it would be full of crap. Someone has to do it, and those someones are only human and cant be right all of the time

Thanks for listening

Old Jul 28th 2013, 2:04 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if you're not paid for your efforts - fair play to you. I can grasp the concept of people volunteering for free to do charitable works for a cause that is close to their heart, but I'd struggle to grasp the concept of doing work for an organisation that is ultimately a business, ipresumably designed to generate income leading to profit.

H.
I think it's ultimately about helping people. Folks come on here looking for info mostly. People help (generally) across the different forums. That's what it's all about. Sure, there's a business side to it somewhere. So what.

And, no, I don't get paid either

And folks post on forums for different reasons. Quite a few people I know are disabled or ill and forums are a real lifeline.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 2:33 pm
Banned

I've heard that Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury's are looking for volunteers.....

There will be plenty of opportunity to help people pay for their shopping, helping them find all the things they need by keeping the shelves stocked, and helping them find a trolley by bringing them back from the car park.
If enough volunteers can be found, there will be no need for paid employees there either..... and everyone can retire to Florida?

I'm sure there's a business side to it somewhere. So what.

Incidentally, still not sure if Babu1's comment that started all this referred to the forum, or the wrongly deleted email address?

Last edited by johnny five; Jul 28th 2013 at 2:35 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.