Any photos of Goa?

Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:16 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any photos of Goa?

Originally Posted by Bipat
As you well know Noni, and anyone else will know who reads the thread; I was referring to your list of "gropers, pissers, gobbers bottles in the sea" etc. etc.
Thanks for that Bipat

Leer by these dispicable people leer is to look with a sidelong glance, indicative especially of sexual desire or sly and malicious intent and that is what happens mostly at weekend, and sometimes in the week with the normal scratch etc. Sorry but that is true, north, south, east, or west.

I would rather the poor people leer than throw beer bottles into the sea where children or visitors can badly cut themselves. These Indians have no standards, I have yet to see a white person do this.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
Thanks for that Bipat

Leer by these dispicable people leer is to look with a sidelong glance, indicative especially of sexual desire or sly and malicious intent and that is what happens mostly at weekend, and sometimes in the week with the normal scratch etc. Sorry but that is true, north, south, east, or west.

I would rather the poor people leer than throw beer bottles into the sea where children or visitors can badly cut themselves. These Indians have no standards, I have yet to see a white person do this.

Why do they do it in the UK then (sorry J5), we frequently go to the Norfolk coast, bottles, plastics in the dunes, anything in the sea (but that could be from boats). Majority of people in Norfolk are white.
Perhaps people going abroad behave better than they do at home or the Norfolk chavs don't go to Goa. Oh! except for us of course!!!!
Old Nov 25th 2011, 2:37 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

[/B]

Why do they do it in the UK then (sorry J5), we frequently go to the Norfolk coast, bottles, plastics in the dunes, anything in the sea (but that could be from boats). Majority of people in Norfolk are white.
Perhaps people going abroad behave better than they do at home or the Norfolk chavs don't go to Goa. Oh! except for us of course!!!!
At home, there are litter bins, we have been taught from an early age to take our litter home, or put it in the bin. I have yet to see any white, brown, or green people in the UK throw beer bottles into the sea. Admittedly some yobs who have had night BBQ's on the beaches leave rubbish but the beach guard cleans up the rubbish before the families arrive. Dogs are not allowed on the beaches from lst May - lst October.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
At home, there are litter bins, we have been taught from an early age to take our litter home, or put it in the bin. I have yet to see any white, brown, or green people in the UK throw beer bottles into the sea. Admittedly some yobs who have had night BBQ's on the beaches leave rubbish but the beach guard cleans up the rubbish before the families arrive. Dogs are not allowed on the beaches from lst May - lst October.
You may have been taught that Noni, many presumably have not, I clear a few food and crisp packets each morning from our front garden! (We live on a main route from town).

As to beaches they don't seem to be the same country wide. In Norfolk (apart from possibly Yarmouth, not been there for a long time), we don't have beach guards or such dog rules. Dogs have to be on a lead on 1 half of beach, other half can run free all year.
That is why we like it there. Freedom and space. So probably the litter is inevitable.

Last edited by Bipat; Nov 25th 2011 at 7:42 am.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 1:11 pm

You may have been taught that Noni, many presumably have not, I clear a few food and crisp packets each morning from our front garden! (We live on a main route from town).

As to beaches they don't seem to be the same country wide. In Norfolk (apart from possibly Yarmouth, not been there for a long time), we don't have beach guards or such dog rules. Dogs have to be on a lead on 1 half of beach, other half can run free all year.
That is why we like it there. Freedom and space. So probably the litter is inevitable.
But not doggy poo on the beaches with the children running barefooted around. Not everybody is like J5 and his bag and pooper scooper Some of the beaches which take a good 15 mins walk from the carpark are dog friendly.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 8:33 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem... excuse me... but how did we get to doggy poo from Goa photos?

I have to admit to something in common with Bipat We used to live in Norfolk (our last 5 years in the UK) and we were on a busy main road with a large frontage and yup always getting litter and bottles on the front lawn. Difficult with an "open" garden though as stuff would get blown in (the litter, not the bottles). We used to regularly get deer wandering in too, which was nice. Lovely county.... ah, if I ever returned to the UK (but not likely).

Anyways.... if anyone is vaguely interested, I uploaded some pics from Phuket (Thailand) on my BE pic gallery. Some nice beaches there too
Old Nov 27th 2011, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any photos of Goa?

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Ahem... excuse me... but how did we get to doggy poo from Goa photos?

I have to admit to something in common with Bipat We used to live in Norfolk (our last 5 years in the UK) and we were on a busy main road with a large frontage and yup always getting litter and bottles on the front lawn. Difficult with an "open" garden though as stuff would get blown in (the litter, not the bottles). We used to regularly get deer wandering in too, which was nice. Lovely county.... ah, if I ever returned to the UK (but not likely).

Anyways.... if anyone is vaguely interested, I uploaded some pics from Phuket (Thailand) on my BE pic gallery. Some nice beaches there too
BB Start a thread on Doggy Poo and then we might end up with photos of Goan beaches...or is it that we are all sons of beaches??
Old Nov 27th 2011, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
BB Start a thread on Doggy Poo and then we might end up with photos of Goan beaches...or is it that we are all sons of beaches??
Yeh! but its not only doggy poo you find on the beaches!!!

A friend many years ago on Morjim beach picked up what looked like a bit of red rock (not) to throw into the sea!!!!
The fishermen always did what they needed to do below the tide line but the tide hadn`t been in to wash it away.

It makes me laugh every time I think about it as he was the sort of guy that just deserved it!!!
Old Nov 27th 2011, 12:42 pm

QUOTE=chrisjolly;9756142]BB Start a thread on Doggy Poo and then we might end up with photos of Goan beaches...or is it that we are all sons of beaches??[/QUOTE]

Old Nov 28th 2011, 1:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh I might just do it.
Old Mar 10th 2012, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Yeh I might just do it.
Just posted some snaps on my Photo Gallery - of Palolem taken in 2002.

See if you can spot any changes!

AndyD 8-)#