Any photos of Goa?

Old Nov 23rd 2011, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any photos of Goa?

Majorda towards Utorda - September 2011.
Attached Thumbnails Any photos of Goa?-imag0250.jpg  
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 7:50 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
As of November ??th 2010 Indian High Commission in Malaysia will only issue visas to residents of the country!!!FACT!!
Residents or Citizens? I am resident officially I believe with long term visa.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 7:51 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leavinggoa
Majorda towards Utorda - September 2011.
Yes that do look nice :sunglasses:
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Residents or Citizens? I am resident officially I believe with long term visa.
What is the procedure to apply for visa for holder of non-Malaysian foreign Passport?

Ans : Applicant holding any passport other than Malaysia can apply for visa if resident in Malaysia . They can submit the application forms along with 2 passport size colour photographs, necessary documents and verification fee. They should show the original passport at the counter. It may be noted that at least 5 working days are required for processing of the application. After 5 working days the applicant may enquire status of their application. Once the application is approved, the applicant need to submit the requisite fee at the India Visa Centre between 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM and can collect the visa between 4.30 PM and 5.30 PM on the next working day. The passport must be valid for more than 6 months and should have at least two blank pages.

As ambiguous as ever with the Indian High commission web sites!!
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 12:52 pm

Thanks for that. So in theory I can get a visa in KL (kuala lumpur) but would have to hang around in KL for 5 days or more before approval. Geez what's 2nd prize? 10 days in KL? (note: I'm not a big KL fan)

Well don't think Goa is on right now. you'd think they'd make it easier for tourists? (guess i don't know India too well huh)
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 4:12 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. So in theory I can get a visa in KL (kuala lumpur) but would have to hang around in KL for 5 days or more before approval. Geez what's 2nd prize? 10 days in KL? (note: I'm not a big KL fan)

Well don't think Goa is on right now. you'd think they'd make it easier for tourists? (guess i don't know India too well huh)
Nevermind BB you will make it one day, actually without the con men, it is really a nice place, all the indians are friendly. It is the brown pants/gropers/gobbers/pissers/pimps/bottle smashers, into the sea - which spoil it,although they are in the minority, they are the ones which stick in the tourists minds.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah and those of us who do want to live here have to leave the country every 6 months for 60 days!!getting a bit tedious now and expensive!!But what do you do??
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
Nevermind BB you will make it one day, actually without the con men, it is really a nice place, all the indians are friendly. It is the brown pants/gropers/gobbers/pissers/pimps/bottle smashers, into the sea - which spoil it,although they are in the minority, they are the ones which stick in the tourists minds.
BB you can easily avoid the above 'chav' types if you avoid the North Goa area where they congregate, you will avoid the 'mass' tourists also. Plenty of other areas in Goa and the vast area of the rest of India to visit. Why not stay in Chennai, good beaches there too.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 2:35 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bipat
BB you can easily avoid the above 'chav' types if you avoid the North Goa area where they congregate, you will avoid the 'mass' tourists also. Plenty of other areas in Goa and the vast area of the rest of India to visit. Why not stay in Chennai, good beaches there too.
- who are you calling a Chav type - certainly not the brown undie brigade so it must be us in the North
Old Nov 24th 2011, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any photos of Goa?

- who are you calling a Chav type - certainly not the brown undie brigade so it must be us in the North
I live in the north and its lovely..have you ever visited Elsewhere by Otter Creek? Possibly not as only Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt can afford to go there..
Old Nov 24th 2011, 3:08 am

is this a North Goa Chav !!

wanted to find a brown pants one!
Attached Thumbnails Any photos of Goa?-images.jpg  
Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I meant the brown undie brigade etc.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 6:25 am

getting ever more confused here heh heh.

I think reality is it won't be for a while yet. I shall also have to drag mr bakedbean kicking and screaming onto a plane somehow. We used to fly a LOT when we were working and he's basically had enough.

Anyways.... keep the pics coming. I'm enjoying them.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by Bipat
Of course I meant the brown undie brigade etc.
(Excuse me) if anybody from Essex is on the forum they will be up in arms with you saying the brown undie's are chav's.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

(Excuse me) if anybody from Essex is on the forum they will be up in arms with you saying the brown undie's are chav's.
As you well know Noni, and anyone else will know who reads the thread; I was referring to your list of "gropers, pissers, gobbers bottles in the sea" etc. etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.