Angling

Old Apr 3rd 2014, 7:49 am
Just Joined

major j s shekhawat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Angling

Anyone knows information pertaining to Angling and Kite Surfing? I want my kids to be trained on it.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 2:44 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Angling

Just to say to the forum. Hopefully some of the Goa residents on here will be able to assist you
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

major j s shekhawat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Just to say to the forum. Hopefully some of the Goa residents on here will be able to assist you
Thanks.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 5:27 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Angling

Originally Posted by major j s shekhawat
Anyone knows information pertaining to Angling and Kite Surfing? I want my kids to be trained on it.
Re: the kite surfing - are you in the North or south of Goa?

If in the South, seek out the owner of Fish Ka on the Betalbatim/Majorda border, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

H.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

danbushell is an unknown quantity at this point

Often get quite a few people kite surfing near Arambol beach if the wind is right.
Old Apr 7th 2014, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Angling

Originally Posted by major j s shekhawat
Morjim beach in the North has several shacks where there are guys who help with kite surfing. As fas as angling..ask the local fishermen.
Old Apr 7th 2014, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Fished on and off in North Goa for 25 years so it depends where you want to fish.If its off the rocks or the beach then forget Central Goa, all you will catch are Catfish and the occasional eel and crab. Moray eels are particularly nasty.Shore fishing is better up in Maharashtra around Fort Redy ( ?) Deep sea fishing is your best bet and there are quite a number of outfits that will take you out to the 6 kilometre line where most of the big fish are caught. Water Sports have ruined inshore fishing.The Jet Skis are noisy and disruptive for marine life and around Baga Beach even the crabs have gone. Pollution is a problem too.All coastal water from Baga to Colva is polluted by effluent from soak pit discharges into the creeks and tidal water ways.Beyond Baga towards Arambol is much cleaner regarding water purity, so try Chapora in the early morning but you will not be allowed to fish off the jetty but behind it off the rocks is OK.Good luck.