Advice please

Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:25 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice
Default Advice please

I still have 3 more years on a 5 year x visa, but my problem now is my Italian girlfriend, In Italy they will only give her a 3 month, single Entry tourist visa.
So ive been looking at everyway she can spend 6 months in Goa with me, very difficult with this 2 month out rule.
After months of thinking and asking, i have heard, from a reliable source an agent in Sri Lanka that can get you another 3 month, single entry, tourist visa from the Embassy, without you being out of India 2 months?.
Sure this is with a large tip about 200 euros, this includes the visa price.
I know this is illegal, so please dont flame me.
Can you see any problem returning to india with a new 3 month visa??? without being out of India 2 months.
Only ideas please.
Many Thanks
Old Jul 8th 2011, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

willb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nice
Default Re: Advice please

Steve. Tread with care mate.

There was a guy in Colva said he could get me a 1 Years visa. He said give him a silly amount of Rupes and my passport and he would do the rest.

Oh Yeah.

Get the visa 1st then give him the money. And if you get the visa, make sure it has the proper Indian Embassy stamp.

Don't forget where you are. Words are easy. Actions are a lot harder.

B.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:24 pm
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Originally Posted by willb
Steve. Tread with care mate.

There was a guy in Colva said he could get me a 1 Years visa. He said give him a silly amount of Rupes and my passport and he would do the rest.

Oh Yeah.

Get the visa 1st then give him the money. And if you get the visa, make sure it has the proper Indian Embassy stamp.

Don't forget where you are. Words are easy. Actions are a lot harder.

B.
No problems worked in the middle east for 7 years with Indians, learnt much about them, been in Goa this time for 13 years on and off, so understand most, not everything, just want to know more about, coming back into India with a new 3 month visa, i honestly know someone who went this route and it worked, if it works for my girlfriend i will gladly share the info, remember i think im the only one who got a 5 year x after they stopped them, we can try.:fingerscrosse d:
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Heidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
No problems worked in the middle east for 7 years with Indians, learnt much about them, been in Goa this time for 13 years on and off, so understand most, not everything, just want to know more about, coming back into India with a new 3 month visa, i honestly know someone who went this route and it worked, if it works for my girlfriend i will gladly share the info, remember i think im the only one who got a 5 year x after they stopped them, we can try.:fingerscrosse d:
Steve - how did you manage to get an x visa of you're not a PIO?
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:01 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Heidigirl;9483640]Steve - how did you manage to get an x visa of you're not a PIO?[/QUOTE
Went through this two years ago, if i want something i usually get it, if i hadnt got it, i would have changed countries by now, just aggression won the day, just wish i could get one for my girlfriend.
I even had people on this site calling me a liar, then i through the gaunlet down, turn up in Benaulim and for a £1000 bet i will show you my visa, no takers.
This is not the question, what problems could my girlfriend have on her returning to India???.
Heidigirl as ive said, i understand Indians!!!!.:finge rscrossed:
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future

I still have 3 more years on a 5 year x visa, but my problem now is my Italian girlfriend, In Italy they will only give her a 3 month, single Entry tourist visa.
So ive been looking at everyway she can spend 6 months in Goa with me, very difficult with this 2 month out rule.
After months of thinking and asking, i have heard, from a reliable source an agent in Sri Lanka that can get you another 3 month, single entry, tourist visa from the Embassy, without you being out of India 2 months?.
Sure this is with a large tip about 200 euros, this includes the visa price.
I know this is illegal, so please dont flame me.
Can you see any problem returning to india with a new 3 month visa??? without being out of India 2 months.
Only ideas please.
Many Thanks
steve, sounds like this would involve sending your girlfriends passport from india to this agent in srilanka . how can you know for sure he will have this done through the indian embassy there ? what if the agent counterfeits the indian visa on the passport and sends it back - you will have paid for it but never know for sure if this was legit or not ! and maybe at some stage (maybe next entry into india) they find out that it was not a genuine visa - that could be trouble for her / may not be allowed entry even on a genuine visa - i would tread carefully with this - not worth the anxiety . maybe you should consider 3 month stay for her and hope the 2 month rule is done away with before the end of her month stay, at which stage she could fly to srilanka, renew for another 3 month term and return to goa.

Last edited by oktata; Jul 8th 2011 at 7:47 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by oktata
steve, sounds like this would involve sending your girlfriends passport to srilanka to this agent from india. how can you know for sure he will have this done through the indian embassy there ? what if the agent counterfeits the indian visa on the passport and sends it back - you will have paid for it but never know for sure if this was legit or not ! and maybe at some stage (maybe next entry into india) they find out that it was not a genuine visa - that could be trouble for her / may not be allowed entry even on a genuine visa - i would tread carefully with this - not worth the anxiety . hope this 2 month rule is done away with sooner than later so people are are not driven taking such risks
I also hope this awful 2 month out rule is finished, but i dont think so.
We would fly to Sri Lanka for a holiday, then give the passport to the agent, who has done this before!!!!, and i will pay the agent when i see a visa that i am happy with???.
It is a genuine visa, i know this.
I am just worried on our return to India as she has not been out 2 months.
Dont worry about the rest, i will sort that.
Its a friend in the embassy, for a share of the tip!!!.
Thanks
If anyone can think of a better way please tell???.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future

Thanks
and that concern is valid - as once you return to India, it is not the agent but the immigration officer you would have to deal with .the question is not about getting the visa renewed but about being allowed back in before 2 months have elapsed . all that the agent has promised you is to renew the visa - he cannot guarantee your re-entry before 2 months have elapsed - that is up to the immigration guy. sorry dont mean to put a dampener on your plans buddy - i just dont want you and your girlfriend to spoil your holiday .
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:00 pm
Banned

I also hope this awful 2 month out rule is finished, but i dont think so.
We would fly to Sri Lanka for a holiday, then give the passport to the agent, who has done this before!!!!, and i will pay the agent when i see a visa that i am happy with???.
It is a genuine visa, i know this.
Thanks
Not too many years ago, it was possible to buy a 5 year x visa in Nepal, but stopped now.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Not too many years ago, it was possible to buy a 5 year x visa in Nepal, but stopped now.
sharing his 5 year x strategy at at last eh steve
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:04 pm
Banned

and that concern is valid - as once you return to India, it is not the agent but the immigration officer you would have to deal with .the question is not about getting the visa renewed but about being allowed back in before 2 months have elapsed . all that the agent has promised you is to renew the visa - he cannot guarantee your re-entry before 2 months have elapsed - that is up to the immigration guy. sorry dont mean to put a dampener on your plans buddy - i just dont want you and your girlfriend to spoil your holiday .
Correct this is what im asking,, i know someone who came back into india on one of these bought visas, and it worked, no questions as it was a new visa, im just asking for ideas???, if anyone has a better plan, i will listen, how else can my girlfriend spend 6 months in Goa, im not asking the moon????.
I asked and learnt for 2 years, before i got my current 5 year x visa.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:06 pm
Banned

sharing his 5 year x strategy at at last eh steve
Its not the way i got mine, the fiddle in Nepal had stopped by then, but if i could i surely would.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Steve, genuine question for interest; why is your girlfriend only getting a 3 month visa and not 6 month? or even a year if she put your address as her permanent address. After all the Congress President is Italian, don't they get at least equal treatment with British?
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bipat
Steve, genuine question for interest; why is your girlfriend only getting a 3 month visa and not 6 month? or even a year if she put your address as her permanent address. After all the Congress President is Italian, don't they get at least equal treatment with British?
Because non Uk residents need proof they have lived in the uk for at least 2 years, to get a 6 month visa (never a year for non uk passport holders),
i have not lived in the Uk for the past 13 years.
In Italy, Holland, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, some Germans, are now only getting a 3 month single entry visa for India.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:46 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Steve

Please do Noni a great favour and not open yet another thread with the same questions. By all means keep putting questions on this thread.
Thanks. Noni

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.