British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Goa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/)
-   -   Acron Homes (https://britishexpats.com/forum/goa-170/acron-homes-390176/)

chanduchristian Nov 26th 2006 4:01 pm

Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by Rosemarywright
Hope the 4 of you have a great time think about us here in the cold when your having your drinks. I`ve just looked at the photos posted by Keith it all looks good. Can`t wait to see for myself not be long now. Have you found any good deals on flights I`m fed up of trawling through various websites
All the best Rose and Mick.

Of course we'll think of you, Rose and Mick! You will be with us in spirit anyway, because if you handn't started this thread, Rose, we wouldn't have had this contact with the Villa Maria group. No there's Raziya and I, Rose and Mick, Susan and Dave and now Keith. The band is growing by the month! (I understand that we have also got an artist from Delhi in Block B). Thank you Keith for your pictures. We are in B-2 (ground floor), but looking at your C block pictures, we got a pretty good idea of what our apartment will look like. Thank you for posting your pictures - Ill do the same when we go to Goa in January.
Best wishes to you all from Chandu and Raziya

chanduchristian Nov 26th 2006 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by keithrogers
Hi you two...

I've just joined this forum as of today.

I've also bought a flat at Villa Maria,C2 with sun deck 8 on top.

I've just returned from Goa and have taken some photo's of the site as it is at the minute.

I'll figure out how to post them today

Keith :)

Thank you Keith for your photos. My wife Raziya and I are in B-2. Hope you had a good time in Goa.
Chandu and Raziya

Rosemarywright Nov 26th 2006 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Of course we'll think of you, Rose and Mick! You will be with us in spirit anyway, because if you handn't started this thread, Rose, we wouldn't have had this contact with the Villa Maria group. No there's Raziya and I, Rose and Mick, Susan and Dave and now Keith. The band is growing by the month! (I understand that we have also got an artist from Delhi in Block B). Thank you Keith for your pictures. We are in B-2 (ground floor), but looking at your C block pictures, we got a pretty good idea of what our apartment will look like. Thank you for posting your pictures - Ill do the same when we go to Goa in January.
Best wishes to you all from Chandu and Raziya

Hi Chandu I`m really glad I found this site and started the thread I didnt`t expect to find 1 other person who had bought on our development let alone 3
it`s great, be better still when we`re waving to each other from our balconies.
How long are you expecting to spend in Goa when the apartment is finished?
Unfortunately both myself and Mick work so we`ll just be holidaying for a few years but we would like to spend 4 weeks a year there. I`m sure it will be much more difficult to leave than a hotel.
Rose and Mick

keithrogers Nov 27th 2006 4:13 am

Hi Chandu I`m really glad I found this site and started the thread I didnt`t expect to find 1 other person who had bought on our development let alone 3
it`s great, be better still when we`re waving to each other from our balconies.
How long are you expecting to spend in Goa when the apartment is finished?
Unfortunately both myself and Mick work so we`ll just be holidaying for a few years but we would like to spend 4 weeks a year there. I`m sure it will be much more difficult to leave than a hotel.
Rose and Mick

Hi Rosemary and Mick.

I've posted some more pics onto my gallery showing the inside of a completed flat I saw on an older complex. The build quality is really high compared to some places I viewed,I especially like the marble on the floors. I'm getting a quote from Neville (the site manager) when I go back in Feb '07. This is when any extras can be ordered from a "picking list".

I hope you're well and looking forward to going out there...

Keith

Rosemarywright Nov 27th 2006 12:24 pm

Hi Rosemary and Mick.

I've posted some more pics onto my gallery showing the inside of a completed flat I saw on an older complex. The build quality is really high compared to some places I viewed,I especially like the marble on the floors. I'm getting a quote from Neville (the site manager) when I go back in Feb '07. This is when any extras can be ordered from a "picking list".

I hope you're well and looking forward to going out there...

Keith

Thanks for the new photos they look great, it`s really good to get an idea of what the apartments will look like. We will be there in Feb until the 11th where was the the photo of the little bay taken? is it near to the development We had to laugh at the road looks like we might need a torch or better still a taxi when venturing out at night.
Hope we might see you in Feb Rose and Mick.

keithrogers Nov 27th 2006 7:51 pm

Thanks for the new photos they look great, it`s really good to get an idea of what the apartments will look like. We will be there in Feb until the 11th where was the the photo of the little bay taken? is it near to the development We had to laugh at the road looks like we might need a torch or better still a taxi when venturing out at night.
Hope we might see you in Feb Rose and Mick.

Hi you two..

Hope you had a great weekend,the bay photo was taken about 1/2 a mile from Villa Maria on the top of the hill,you can walk there no problem. The "road" is great because there's no traffic !!

Put a couple more pics on my gallery.

susan1 Nov 28th 2006 6:31 am

Hope the 4 of you have a great time think about us here in the cold when your having your drinks. I`ve just looked at the photos posted by Keith it all looks good. Can`t wait to see for myself not be long now. Have you found any good deals on flights I`m fed up of trawling through various websites
All the best Rose and Mick.

Hi Rosemary, hows things with you? iv not been online much, everytime i log in it decides to crash (best be quiet seems to be ok at the moment). Hows your christmas shopping going? We went up to Edinburgh on Friday for our visa, it was great, there was a German christmas market which did put me in the christmas spirit and did buy a couple off pressies, well its a start, take care and ill speak to you soon Sue

Rosemarywright Nov 28th 2006 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi Rosemary, hows things with you? iv not been online much, everytime i log in it decides to crash (best be quiet seems to be ok at the moment). Hows your christmas shopping going? We went up to Edinburgh on Friday for our visa, it was great, there was a German christmas market which did put me in the christmas spirit and did buy a couple off pressies, well its a start, take care and ill speak to you soon Sue

Good to hear from you Susan My shopping is all done and wrapped even written some of my Christmas cards.
We also got our passports back yesterday with our visas so thats something else less to worry about.
You have probably looked at the photos Keith has put online all looks great dosn`t it can`t wait to see it for myself speak again soon Rose

Rosemarywright Nov 28th 2006 6:08 pm

Hi you two..

Hope you had a great weekend,the bay photo was taken about 1/2 a mile from Villa Maria on the top of the hill,you can walk there no problem. The "road" is great because there's no traffic !!

Put a couple more pics on my gallery.

Hi Keith we had a good weekend thanks apart from they go too fast, was it easy uploading your photos on to the gallery.
Mind you I don`t think anyone will miss my photos I usually chop half of what I want off, but you never know I might get an accidental good one.
best wishes Rose

susan1 Nov 30th 2006 7:17 pm

Good to hear from you Susan My shopping is all done and wrapped even written some of my Christmas cards.
We also got our passports back yesterday with our visas so thats something else less to worry about.
You have probably looked at the photos Keith has put online all looks great dosn`t it can`t wait to see it for myself speak again soon Rose

Hi Rosemary, no iv never seen any photos and wouldn't know where to look for them, can you guide me?

Rosemarywright Nov 30th 2006 7:33 pm

Hi Rosemary, no iv never seen any photos and wouldn't know where to look for them, can you guide me?

Hi Sue click on Photo Gallery in blue top of page then click on last 7 days click on Villa Maria theres about 5 photos of the development and a couple of some finished Acron apartments Rose

susan1 Nov 30th 2006 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Hi susan and Dave - Thank you for your reply. Actually we too had a lot of problems with our computer so finally we bought a new one. Now things are a bit more reliable! We'll be staying at Candolim, Alegria de Goa Beach Resort, Tel 91-832-228-1484. Please give us a ring anytime from the 8th Jan and we can arrange to meet. As you say, not long now! All the best, Chandu and Raziya

Hi Chandu, thats great and cannot wait. Like i said we were booked into the highland beach resort but with building work going on we are still trying to find another hotel, but thats proving a bit difficult, never mind as long as we get there dont mind where we stay. Take care Sue

Rosemarywright Nov 30th 2006 7:44 pm

Just looked there on page 2 of last 7days headed Villa Maria the fist one is scenery then click next image. You got them?

susan1 Nov 30th 2006 7:47 pm

Hi you two...

I've just joined this forum as of today.

I've also bought a flat at Villa Maria,C2 with sun deck 8 on top.

I've just returned from Goa and have taken some photo's of the site as it is at the minute.

I'll figure out how to post them today

Hi Keith, my name is Sue and my husband is Dave, we live in Newcastle upon Tyne and we have bought D4 with sun deck 8. Had a quick look through the gallery but cannot seem to find your photos (must just be me, everyone else has found them ok) but i will keep trying, Sue

susan1 Nov 30th 2006 8:00 pm

Hi Sue click on Photo Gallery in blue top of page then click on last 7 days click on Villa Maria theres about 5 photos of the development and a couple of some finished Acron apartments Rose

Thanks Rosemary just had a look, its looking good, sometime you cant help but worry in case things are going wrong and its so far away