Reload this Page >

FOR TRAVELLING FROM MUNICH TO LISBON, PORTUGAL

FOR TRAVELLING FROM MUNICH TO LISBON, PORTUGAL

Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:05 am
Just Joined

prashantdcus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FOR TRAVELLING FROM MUNICH TO LISBON, PORTUGAL

Hello,

I am planing to visit munich for oktoberfest'2009 and from munich i want to travel lisbon,so please help me with best which is economical as well.

regards,
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:31 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FOR TRAVELLING FROM MUNICH TO LISBON, PORTUGAL

Originally Posted by prashantdcus
Hello,

I am planing to visit munich for oktoberfest'2009 and from munich i want to travel lisbon,so please help me with best which is economical as well.

regards,
Hi,
do you mean the best and most economical route by car? (vast possibilities), or more or less direct Low-Costs? (to be found by googling), Or by train? (expensive).
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

notathome is an unknown quantity at this point

If you wish to fly, type in in search on internet: cheap flights from Portugal. Then put in Lisabon/Munich, dates, and a list comes up. You can fly from between 200-300 Euros return. A car journey would probably cost you that in fuel and over-night stops.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

notathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Just looked up cheap flights. If you type www.lturfly.com ,you can look up cheap flights where BA seem to have the best offers. Dont forget to click on nür Hinflug for a single flight. There is more choice for single flights than return. I have found flights for 136-147 euros single in the first two weeks of October.
You would be best booking now, as the Oktoberfest is very busy. Where are you planning to stay in Munich?