Reload this Page >

Which country to immigrate to?

Which country to immigrate to?

Old May 2nd 2018, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

panel123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which country to immigrate to?

Hello
I am a MDF and design and implement a kitchen cabinet, wall cupboard, desk, bed and other wooden furniture, and I intend to travel to Germany.
My question is: does this country have a good foundation for my job?
Which city is it?
If not, please provide the country with the appropriate bed.
Old May 3rd 2018, 6:42 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which country to immigrate to?

Originally Posted by panel123
Hello
I am a MDF and design and implement a kitchen cabinet, wall cupboard, desk, bed and other wooden furniture, and I intend to travel to Germany.
My question is: does this country have a good foundation for my job?
Which city is it?
If not, please provide the country with the appropriate bed.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Firstly, are you an EU citizen without needing a Visa? Secondly, how is your German? (for communicating with the Administrations, clients, suppliers, etc...). Is there a reason for Germany as first choice?
Every one needs furniture in any country, but you'd probably have stiff competition from local artisans for hand-made furniture.
Sorry I can't suggest a German city or another country, but the citizenship and language questions, not to mention the procedures for setting up a business structure, apply to anywhere in Europe.
HTH