women working

Old Aug 16th 2009, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

mcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to all
Wink women working

Hiya all you women living in france, was just curious as to what sort of work you do if you have a family. I am currently living in australia and because we have a biggish family(4 kids) i tend to work late evening once my oh has come home from work. I only work in the local supermarket filling the shelves but it pays well and i've met some really nice people. As childcare is quite expensive over here, we tend to fit my work around our family home. We're moving to france early next year and was just keeping my options open.So what do you all do? nat
Old Aug 16th 2009, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women working

hi there; i think you'll be surprised how cheap childcare is here in france; also with 4 kids you will qualify for the super duper level of child benefit!!

However if you should wish to work it isnt always easy for us; I work as a teacher of english as a foreign language; ok if you live in a big town you could also think of being a child minder for under 3's - parents here seem to like english speaking ones
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

mcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to all
Default Re: women working

Thanks for that. I would love to be able to still work as i've always worked. Plus it would help me with my french and to meet new people, you have to go out of yr comfort zone and i never did that in england but when i moved to oz i did have to make an effort to get to know people and i know i will have to try so much harder when i get to france.
Cheers