Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Winter in the South of France

Winter in the South of France

Old May 3rd 2022, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Nand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter in the South of France

Well Moses2013 of you live on the west coast of Ireland you have the best air in Europe then. Good on!
Old May 12th 2022, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

jenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter in the South of France

Originally Posted by harveyvibes
Hi everyone, hope all is well. My wife and I are a middle aged couple and since our kids left home we've often talked about escaping the gloom of the UK winter and renting somewhere for 3 months on the South coast of France. I was wondering if there were any areas that had groups or concentrations of UK expats that we could seek out / join ? Thanks for any information received.
I've been in Nice since 25 April and the weather has been lovely! Although I am taking French classes whilst here, just about everyone speaks English at restaurants, etc. and I often have to insist that they speak French with me so that I can practice!!! This is my 2nd Spring/Summer here and I LOVE it.