Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Trying to trace an old friend.

Trying to trace an old friend.

Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Hunter plus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to trace an old friend.

I am trying to trace an old friend . About 60 white hair did have a beard. Moved to Mayenne area then moved on. Was driving a Range Rover but now a silver RHD BMW X5 british plates would show letters CV but may now be on French plates. I understand he may work Calais Bologne area returning to his wife weekends. He enjoys shooting and is a lifelong Rod Stewart fan. Any info please PM me. Thankyou
Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to trace an old friend.

Hi and welcome to BE!!

I've see you'v posted the same thing three times in other threads and wondered if maybe you were unsure how to start a new topic? If so I've removed the other two posts (as they were unrelated to the topic of the thread) and put this post in its own thread for you.
Old Dec 9th 2013, 7:56 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi and welcome to BE!!

I've see you'v posted the same thing three times in other threads and wondered if maybe you were unsure how to start a new topic? If so I've removed the other two posts (as they were unrelated to the topic of the thread) and put this post in its own thread for you.

I responded in a similar fashion then it vanished

Originally Posted by Hunter plus
I am trying to trace an old friend. About 60 white hair and maybe beard, Did live Mayenne area then moved on. Likes shooting and Rod Stewart. Did drive a Range Rover now a silver BMW X5 RHD british plates may show CV but could be on French plates. Last I knew he may have been working Calais Bolonge area going home wkends . Please PM if you can help, Thankyou
Welcome to the forum, does this person want to be found?

Last edited by Chatter Static; Dec 9th 2013 at 7:58 pm.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 7:13 am
Just Joined

Hunter plus is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see Sue is an effective administrater. .The post was entered in the shotgun post due to the shooting and possible gunclub connection. The other threads because they had a high number of viewers and in the rules of the forum {which I have read} it states one must post 3 times before one can receive PMs. RE wishing to be found. No this is not a mysterious quest but is as stated.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 9:18 am
BE Currency Transfer Vendor

Ian_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to allIan_Daly is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hunter plus
Good to see Sue is an effective administrater. .The post was entered in the shotgun post due to the shooting and possible gunclub connection. The other threads because they had a high number of viewers and in the rules of the forum {which I have read} it states one must post 3 times before one can receive PMs. RE wishing to be found. No this is not a mysterious quest but is as stated.
Hi Hunter,

If all else fails I would suggest a private investigator that is of course if you are not one already and looking for this person on behalf of someone else...

I hope you find them either way.

Good luck

Ian