Taxes for PhDs

Old May 18th 2011, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

jcl1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taxes for PhDs

I am considering applying for a variety of PhD posts in France, and hoping to bring my wife over with me. I know in the UK that the stipends for PhDs are tax free. Does the same apply for those in France?
Old May 18th 2011, 4:31 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taxes for PhDs

Originally Posted by jcl1984
I am considering applying for a variety of PhD posts in France, and hoping to bring my wife over with me. I know in the UK that the stipends for PhDs are tax free. Does the same apply for those in France?
Cant help with the Tax Question but welcome to the Forum
Old May 18th 2011, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taxes for PhDs

can't help you but good luck with the search for info; perhaps you could ask your prospective employer??