Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

supermarket van hire

supermarket van hire

Old May 16th 2018, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all
Default supermarket van hire

Any recent Experience in hiring a van from a Supermarket

My local ones are Intermarche and Super U

Insurance ID charges
Old May 17th 2018, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

south_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nicesouth_bound is just really nice
Default Re: supermarket van hire

I had one from SuperU a few years ago to move house. It was the cheapest option for a weekend and I think their price was all-in up to a certain number of km per day which suited me. They took a big deposit cheque and were thorough about checking the condition and cleanliness on return and that the fuel tank was full but can;t fault them. I think they asked for drivers licence and the usual recent EDF for ID and address. Would be worth trying to get feedback on your local branch as they might do things differently there as I know at least Intermarche are franchises so each can do things their way.