Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Some advice on trying to get online business from France

Some advice on trying to get online business from France

Old Sep 8th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of
Default Some advice on trying to get online business from France

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've been on here, and I'm still in Ireland unfortunately, but had some good times in La Rochelle last year, so I'm doing my groundwork to eventually get there! In the meantime, I have just gone freelance in my line of work, and I think potentially I could get work from French websites, but need some advice from you if possible.

I set up my own website called www.creedclicks.com. Basically I am offering multilingual online marketing services to clients in Ireland, and possibly in France too. As in, I would help Irish clients do their online marketing in French for the FRench market and help with PPC/SEO and content optimisation if necessary.
However, I see that I could also helo French websites who have English language content, or who sell to Ire/UK etc. but I am not sure what the best forums would be in France for me to post on, or the best blogs. I could just contact a load of agencies, asking them if they ousource work, but that could take forever. There might be a popular online marketing forum or the likes where I could post to....

Any tips or advice would be helpful. I'll take care of the French translations myself... :/