Reload this Page >

Snowboarding in Nice, France

Snowboarding in Nice, France

Old Oct 12th 2009, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

h-hall1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snowboarding in Nice, France

Hi,
Can someone advise a good snowboarding resort near to Nice??
I already found some but there are a lot of resorts and i can not decide..
i will be thankful for your suggestions..

Hogan Hall
Old Oct 27th 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

frogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to all
Default Re: Snowboarding in Nice, France

Auron, Valberg and Isola 2000 are the main ones. Snow cover in the most southerly Alpine French resorts can be unpredictable, but sometimes the conditions can be glorious while the Savoie is suffering.

All are not much more than an hour's drive from Nice.

However if cover is really bad in those three, it's a little over a couple of hours to Allos in dept. 04, a fantastic domain in the southern Alps
Old Oct 27th 2009, 6:59 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frogblogger
Auron, Valberg and Isola 2000 are the main ones. Snow cover in the most southerly Alpine French resorts can be unpredictable, but sometimes the conditions can be glorious while the Savoie is suffering.

All are not much more than an hour's drive from Nice.

However if cover is really bad in those three, it's a little over a couple of hours to Allos in dept. 04, a fantastic domain in the southern Alps
This year is predicted to be a very poor year this year, Being like it was 28 degrees today.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

frogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to allfrogblogger is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
This year is predicted to be a very poor year this year, Being like it was 28 degrees today.
Plenty of time yet! And there's a bit of fresh snow up on the glacier in 2 Alpes, the traditional Toussaint skiing week is well under way. None on the Tignes glacier though, the only other resort open now. Very sharp edges needed there...
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:23 am
New ember - smoulderin'

analyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
This year is predicted to be a very poor year
Ha! like they can really predict that far ahead huh?

I've been listening to a radio weather report telling me what a nice day its going to be as I'm standing where its absolutely p-p-p-persisting down with rain.