Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Snake identification

Snake identification

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:40 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Snake identification

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nada sweetie
No compromed
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:42 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stanage2
No compromed
It was nice....honest
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:44 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

It was nice....honest

Only understand words from you that start with T.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:44 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

It was nice....honest
You two just had pixel sex?

---
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:46 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Only understand words from you that start with T.
Tits?

Tail?

Twaddle?

---
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by britex01
You two just had pixel sex?

---
You started it
THANK YOU.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:47 am
Banned

Tits?

Tail?

Twaddle?

---
Ask Madam
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:48 am
In yonder hills

You started it
THANK YOU.
Me? ...

What did I say? What did I do? ...

---
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:49 am
Banned

Me? ...

What did I say? What did I do? ...

---
You opened the door
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:51 am
In yonder hills

You opened the door
That is a bad quirk of mine, I must admit, but in all innocence, I assure you ...

---
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:52 am

You opened the door
Stan,I do believe you have secret longings for me,and just hide them under your venomous façade
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:53 am

That is a bad quirk of mine, I must admit, but in all innocence, I assure you ...

---
It is a bit draughty
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:56 am
Banned

It is a bit draughty

Yes i would say so,please think before moving mouth.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:57 am

Yes i would say so,please think before moving mouth.
you don't fool me at all....you want me don't you
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:00 am
Banned

you don't fool me at all....you want me don't you

It must be nice to live in Lincs now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.