rebonjour!

Old Sep 9th 2010, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

wetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nice
Default Re: rebonjour!

What a terrible photo. Were you in the red light district?

Remember when you were 10 and swore you would never kiss a girl then when 12 that you could never drink beer, then at 14 when you could never eat curry?

In your 20s you will be saying that you could never pay £100 for a hotel room or get to like classical music, opera or steak tartare.

Gastronomic enlightenment awaits.

(does not include Andouillette!)
Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Grega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really niceGrega is just really nice
Default Re: rebonjour!

Originally Posted by wetwang
What a terrible photo. Were you in the red light district?

Remember when you were 10 and swore you would never kiss a girl then when 12 that you could never drink beer, then at 14 when you could never eat curry?

In your 20s you will be saying that you could never pay £100 for a hotel room or get to like classical music, opera or steak tartare.

Gastronomic enlightenment awaits.

(does not include Andouillette!)
I don't think I was in the red light district!?

As for what I'll be doing in my 20s, I am unfortunately a year too old to experiment now! (though I am a fan of classical music!)