Quotes

Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

clangrant has a spectacular aura aboutclangrant has a spectacular aura aboutclangrant has a spectacular aura about
Red face Quotes

I was reading numerous threads yesterday and read one with a quote at the end that really made me smile! Cant find it now tho so looking for it! the general gist was that we spend our lives seeking material possessions to impress others. Please let me know if you have it!! Thanks
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:53 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quotes

Originally Posted by clangrant
I was reading numerous threads yesterday and read one with a quote at the end that really made me smile! Cant find it now tho so looking for it! the general gist was that we spend our lives seeking material possessions to impress others. Please let me know if you have it!! Thanks
Keeping up with the jone's is something that is hammered into a lot of people from a early age, i few people do it here but not many because they stick out and look silly.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:05 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quotes

This site is a special place where material possesions are of lesser value than in the corrupt and treacherous world many of us have chosen to leave behind. We are a group profoundly rich in Wisdom of the Norman ilk.