Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

pylons through normandy

pylons through normandy

Old Mar 25th 2012, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Dave Ozzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pylons through normandy

Hi just got back from a week in Buais , manche ,normandy. and discovered that they have started putting up the pylons just through the top half of buais,
Does anyone know where i can see a diagram ,drawing or as such to see the route going through normandy.
Want to check before i buy a property just below mortain. i know the agents do tell ya , but i dont want to take their word for it.
Cheers
Dave
Old Mar 25th 2012, 9:26 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pylons through normandy

Originally Posted by Dave Ozzie
Hi just got back from a week in Buais , manche ,normandy. and discovered that they have started putting up the pylons just through the top half of buais,
Does anyone know where i can see a diagram ,drawing or as such to see the route going through normandy.
Want to check before i buy a property just below mortain. i know the agents do tell ya , but i dont want to take their word for it.
Cheers
Dave
If you do a web search on "route of new TNT pylons in Manche", you'll find a lot of information and maps (some of it bit out of date).

I don't want to post a link because many of them are to other discussion fora like this one and I don't want any bovver, guv.