British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   France (https://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/)
-   -   Photos (https://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/photos-496742/)

paulajayne Dec 6th 2007 8:45 pm

Re: Photos

3 Attachment(s)
Heres a couple of my zoo images
im feeling left out everyone else seems to be having a go so i am too
The last one is my daughter Harmony's masterpiece i wanted to enter it into a childrens photography competition but she's too young :(

dreamcatcher Dec 6th 2007 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne (Post 5641048)
Heres a couple of my zoo images
im feeling left out everyone else seems to be having a go so i am too
The last one is my daughter Harmony's masterpiece i wanted to enter it into a childrens photography competition but she's too young :(

Awww PJ,I looked at these in the gallery, they are cool,love the monkey,how can Harmony be to young,she has won 1st Prize on here:wub:

paulajayne Dec 6th 2007 8:55 pm

Thanks DC I love the monkey too and he posed for it :D
the other one just scares me it looks like an extreme close up of a guinea pig :confused:

apparently to enter the childrens photo competitions you have to be 7 so as shes only 3 shes got a while to wait til then, and jonathan said that he's getting harmony the camera i want and i can have hers :sneaky:

PJ:wub:

dreamcatcher Dec 6th 2007 9:23 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by paulajayne (Post 5641093)
Thanks DC I love the monkey too and he posed for it :D
the other one just scares me it looks like an extreme close up of a guinea pig :confused:

apparently to enter the childrens photo competitions you have to be 7 so as shes only 3 shes got a while to wait til then, and jonathan said that he's getting harmony the camera i want and i can have hers :sneaky:

PJ:wub:

Hee Heee,Bless:wub:Not sure this is going to work....

Le Chant Dec 6th 2007 9:28 pm

Awwwwww bless! DC!

Like I said PJ, I love the pirate one. Tell Harmony well done! :thumbsup:

That monkey shot is brill too, PJ! Great pose! :thumbsup:

paulajayne Dec 6th 2007 9:35 pm

Aw thats so sweet DC :wub:

im gonna try and print it and laminate it for her

PJ

paulajayne Dec 6th 2007 9:45 pm

3 Attachment(s)
Heres a couple more
the penguin again is one of Harmony's :wub:

Le Chant Dec 6th 2007 9:49 pm

Tell you what PJ, for a three year old, she's got a great eye for the shot and a really steady hand! :thumbsup:

paulajayne Dec 6th 2007 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by Le Chant (Post 5641294)
Tell you what PJ, for a three year old, she's got a great eye for the shot and a really steady hand! :thumbsup:

I know she really amazes us the way she takes ages framing the picture before she takes it some dont work but hey she's 3 :p

she drives us mad wanting to take pictures all the time either with my mobile or camera

me thinks that we need to nurture her talent :D

Le Chant Dec 6th 2007 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne (Post 5641304)
I know she really amazes us the way she takes ages framing the picture before she takes it some dont work but hey she's 3 :p

she drives us mad wanting to take pictures all the time either with my mobile or camera

Without a doubt! I wish someone had done that with me when I showed an interest! :thumbsup:

paulajayne Dec 6th 2007 10:01 pm

2 Attachment(s)
;) The Photographer herself :wub:

dreamcatcher Dec 6th 2007 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne (Post 5641304)

Thats for sure:wub:

Originally Posted by Le Chant (Post 5641313)
Without a doubt! I wish someone had done that with me when I showed an interest! :thumbsup:

Aint the truth:wub:

Originally Posted by paulajayne (Post 5641337)
;) The Photographer herself :wub:

Bless:wub:I love it when a littley has a natural flair,good on you for encouraging her:wub:

themoose Dec 7th 2007 8:22 am

They are all absolutely stunning. Harmony sure has a talent, they are incredible for one so young. Get her the camera and let her go. :)
she has done you proud.

Brilliant shot of the moon by the way Le Chant..........

You are all very talented (artistic) people. Great way to be.:thumbsup:

Le Chant Dec 9th 2007 8:47 pm

Thanks Moose!

Been busy for the past couple of days. Lots to be done, neglected stuff with being on here far too much! :o

Anyway. I wanted to take some pics yesterday, but the weather was absolutely foul, so... out came the guitar, some crafty angles and a bit of Photoshopping, and this popped out....

treskillard Dec 9th 2007 10:17 pm

Nice photo but I think that your G string is just a tad out :lol: