Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Phoneexpat 😠

Phoneexpat 😠

Old Nov 9th 2014, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

danielspaniel11234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Phoneexpat 😠

After being with Phoneexpats for the last 3 years I have to say they are they worst Phone/Internet company I have ever used. They rarely reply to emails. When my Phone/Internet package wasn't working I received no conpensation they don't get engineers out to look at the line they just pretend to fix it their end. The staff are useless and unpleasent. My phone and Internet has been having issues constantly despite my neighbours Internet being fine. Cancelled our subscription with them now though they demand 3 months notice. Just a warning to anyone thinking of changing companies avoid this company.
Old Nov 9th 2014, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Nectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really niceNectarine is just really nice
Default Re: Phoneexpat 😠

I have a friend who has a contract with PhoneExpat and when she's had problems, the company is dreadful to contact and do business with. Re. the 3 months notice, you could argue that they have not provided a service for which you have paid the full price and they are therefore in breach of contract. Worth a try to get the surcharge cancelled.
Old Nov 9th 2014, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

danielspaniel11234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Phoneexpat 😠

Yes it's my parents old house and they've moved now so can't be bothered with them. Better to go with one of the bigger French companies as at least if there is a problem with the line they will send an engineer out. None of the companies are great but phoneexpats is by far the worst! So rude too � ��� � ���