PG tips

Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud of
Default PG tips

hello fringlish pips,
Another week? i work as a chief équipe last few months fine no problems!!
this week it was different,managed so far with just adults normal french every day,tech french for job struggled but ok!
but i was told this week that i was to work with 2 apprentices(yoof)
Had to throw away the management book when i started work(trust me its different).
i am being crusified with french yoof slang,chainsmoking and a attitude bigger than i ever was!!
There's always potential in everybody,somthing i say to myself in the back of my mind as they totter about.
I thought i knew most yoofy things music(french),football and other but i am running out of ideas as ice breakers
so i need some tips , possible responses or other!!
so come on you Daily mail reading people,retired, professional expats no one likes a hoody!! thats why half you pips came here
merci
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:23 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PG tips

Ask them if they want something to smoke?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud of

they smoke alot!! leave that to your imagination
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:26 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nibbler
they smoke alot!! leave that to your imagination
Maybe you should smoke some
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:27 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I've always found that introducing Our Little Lord Jesus in the conversation will break the ice
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

usually do passivly!!
cough!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:32 pm
down under where

Little Lord Jesus not Mary
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by treskillard
I've always found that introducing Our Little Lord Jesus in the conversation will break the ice
yes that goes down like Titanic remember yoof would probably say who's the singer...heavy metal or techno...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:42 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Nibbler
yes that goes down like Titanic remember yoof would probably say who's the singer...heavy metal or techno...
In either case the God Squad would say yes. That's it Nibbler. Publish a Cooks Bible with a Jesus figure dressed as a sous-chef on the front cover. Change a few lines, such as: Blessed are the sous-Chefs for they shall inherit the dishes.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:49 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't beat em, join em. Learn to speak text, pepper the conversation with "merde", get a T shirt with "Smack Yer Bitch Up" printed on it and wear a hooded sweatshirt so only your eyes are showing and screw them up as if bothered by your own smoke.

Make sure every other word is "whatever" and practice sneering in the mirror. Load up the walkman with Def Leppard, adopt a swagger and have a fag hanging out of your mouth. Avoid dangerous subjects like work, getting up in the morning, parents, pensions, The Future or anything involving anyone over the age of 25.

They'll love you.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:50 pm
down under where

bloody self portraits :curse:
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:57 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

If "la cap" fits sweetie .............
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:58 pm
down under where

hung like I mean by my own petard :curse:
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:10 pm
Grey Bombshell

Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:10 pm
Grey Bombshell

Don't you mean "hoisted" my sweet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.