Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

patience of a saint!

patience of a saint!

Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:15 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: patience of a saint!

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Too right - won`t need it greasing either!
Behave...yer in France
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:19 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I found one of Andy.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Behave...yer in France
Give over. Thought it was the country of lllllllluuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeeeeee haw he haw he haw
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:21 pm

Give over. Thought it was the country of lllllllluuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeeeeee haw he haw he haw
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:28 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody Nora, is that a nun? What's she doing with that brush? I'm getting palpitations now at the thought of being In Church ..........

And even more cos i clicked on the Bloke Who Needs A Bra - he can have mine anytime, in fact, 51 I may be, but I'd have thrown it at him if I was within 35 feet .............

Hot in ere innit?

Ka, don't fret sweetie, she's just trying to make you jealous! Remember: all the nice girls love a techno freak - we can't fix our own 'puters ya know (even I can't, and I taught it for 20 years), so you still get my vote m8! <hoping flattery will get her free advice when the new satellite and Neuf Box goes tits up>
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Bloody Nora, is that a nun? What's she doing with that brush? I'm getting palpitations now at the thought of being In Church ..........

And even more cos i clicked on the Bloke Who Needs A Bra - he can have mine anytime, in fact, 51 I may be, but I'd have thrown it at him if I was within 35 feet .............

Hot in ere innit?

Ka, don't fret sweetie, she's just trying to make you jealous! Remember: all the nice girls love a techno freak - we can't fix our own 'puters ya know (even I can't, and I taught it for 20 years), so you still get my vote m8! <hoping flattery will get her free advice when the new satellite and Neuf Box goes tits up>
Old Apr 5th 2009, 10:49 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Jealousy doesn't suit you gentleman...
How on earth could I be Jealous of a man who has bigger breast's than my OH. Mind you I bet he spends a lot of time Feeling himself up.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
How on earth could I be Jealous of a man who has bigger breast's than my OH. Mind you I bet he spends a lot of time Feeling himself up.
I`ll help him if his arms start to ache
Old Apr 5th 2009, 11:02 pm

I`ll help him if his arms start to ache
Ache...... look at all the practice he has had.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nibbler
Hi all,
left myself scratching my head agian with the more i live in this country.
Is it just me or when somthing goes wrong( ie at work or driving) my naturally conditioned british reserve kicks in and i calmly resolve the problem!!
like wise my french colleagues launch themselves into a barrage of swearing,shouting,oh my god,disaster,and smoking frenzy
anyone else heard or seen the wrath of the average man or women in france?
you do wonder somtimes?
Come to Paris. Never results in fisticuffs or the withdrawal of a concealed knife like the UK, but impatience and firey temper's are the norm. I think I stick out like a sore thumb, although I lost some of my cool yesterday and started blasting out Nine Inch Nails at volume to annoy my neighbour upstairs.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

I find them very subdued round here. No road rage just a wave after you've cut them up, nearly put them over the edge of the mountain because you are taking mountain roads at 100kph (well I'm in a hurry lol). In the bar if their team loses just a friendly shake of the hands as they leave. At work they all laugh at me when I lose it (every morning when a parcel for Sournia arrives) and say it's English fire lol. Mind you even the big lads are a bit scared when you lose it and are English. I put that down to them being so chilled and us English being very tempremental. Maybe it's just down here then.

BTW my first impression of cleri's picture was "must be a poof" (not jealousy either!!!!) and then to find out the photo was taken by a battyman.....you all know what that means in Jamaican slang don't you?

Andi, that picture is not pretty enough to be you! (creep creep)
Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee
I find them very subdued round here. No road rage just a wave after you've cut them up, nearly put them over the edge of the mountain because you are taking mountain roads at 100kph (well I'm in a hurry lol). In the bar if their team loses just a friendly shake of the hands as they leave. At work they all laugh at me when I lose it (every morning when a parcel for Sournia arrives) and say it's English fire lol. Mind you even the big lads are a bit scared when you lose it and are English. I put that down to them being so chilled and us English being very tempremental. Maybe it's just down here then.

BTW my first impression of cleri's picture was "must be a poof" (not jealousy either!!!!) and then to find out the photo was taken by a battyman.....you all know what that means in Jamaican slang don't you?

Andi, that picture is not pretty enough to be you! (creep creep)
If I had to use the road to Cerbere everyday it would drive me insane, One of the few roads I have come across where Campervans should be banned from using it.

heres a recent photo of Andi on a night out.

Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

God you are brave!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:54 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, CB, your'e a silver-tongued flirt-on-legs for sure - there can't be a woman alive in Coullioure who wouldn't drop at yer feet m8 armed with charm like that. The queues for your attentions will be right backed up to the Canigou at this rate ...............

Mr Ora, that's dead scary, but not having ever had the nerve to put me finger in untested holes, I am not about to start now. By the way, I presume with your background you know there are 8 ways to kill a man with one finger? Don't worry though, I only know 6 of em ..........
Old Apr 6th 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Aw, CB, your'e a silver-tongued flirt-on-legs for sure - there can't be a woman alive in Coullioure who wouldn't drop at yer feet m8 armed with charm like that. The queues for your attentions will be right backed up to the Canigou at this rate ...............

I know when someone is taking the mickey young andrea!!!!

It's just a bloody shame that queue doesn't start in Ille Sur Blooming Tet isn't it!!!!:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.