Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

The Official Goodnight Thread ;)

The Official Goodnight Thread ;)

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:21 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Goodnight Thread ;)

Originally Posted by treskillard
confusing the u and the a of course when inebriated...
Yes, she's had a go at these poor lads
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:22 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Yes, she's had a go at these poor lads
http://www.usindoor.com/images/newsletter/article5a.jpg
yes I can see the denture marks
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:26 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

yes I can see the denture marks
They've been framed!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:29 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

She must be giving Cleri a bath.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:38 pm
down under where

I hear footsteps...
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:18 pm
Far Kynelle

I hear footsteps...
It's the fluttering of wings that spooks me

(and the sound of a chainsaw revving up)
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:27 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Ewood
It's the fluttering of wings that spooks me

(and the sound of a chainsaw revving up)
Nay, the silence that comes thereof is more perplexing to my ear.
Couldst be the night has taken such heed of me as to be offended
And thereby pull down such heavy and resigned quiet as my soul does tremble.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:33 pm
Far Kynelle

Nay, the silence that comes thereof is more perplexing to my ear.
Couldst be the night has taken such heed of me as to be offended
And thereby pull down such heavy and resigned quiet as my soul does tremble.
Is that a quote? Sounds somewhat Shakespearean.
BTW she's been in the forum, traces have been found this evening, but i saw nothing. Be very very afraid.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:06 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

BOO!

http://www.portalmix.com/club/revist...s_Reversed.swf
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:13 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Just off out shopping, boys!!!!!

http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/M...0003/15526.jpg
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:36 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Andrea50
My eyes have feasted on dark secrets without remorse yet
If the day were to rear unreformed and lustful as this
I'd buy your hidden house with you not your daughter.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:46 pm
Grey Bombshell

I'll get you guys back for that Bat picture if it's the last thing I do, and Ewood, how did you get my pic off Messenger and put them teeth in it, that's what I want to know

You wait, one of these days I'll find out how to put pics on here, then you can Be Very Afraid!!!!!!

Tres, been chomping on the poetry books again m8? You'll get indigestion sweetie!!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:18 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Andrea50

I'll get you guys back for that Bat picture if it's the last thing I do, and Ewood, how did you get my pic off Messenger and put them teeth in it, that's what I want to know

You wait, one of these days I'll find out how to put pics on here, then you can Be Very Afraid!!!!!!

Tres, been chomping on the poetry books again m8? You'll get indigestion sweetie!!
I could pretend I Photoshopped, but it was just a straight cop off Google Images