Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Note to new members

Note to new members

Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Note to new members

Dear new member of the French forum
welcome. You may have found reading through some of the posts that some of our members are, how shall we say, strange
Admin and mods are aware of this, but generally allow them to participate as part of their therapy programme
We hope this behaviour does not put you off posting in the forum
Please feel free to contribute as you see fit
However, every now and again one of the lunatics does break out of the asylum - if they should bother you, feel free to contact me
Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:47 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Note to new members

Originally Posted by val50
welcome. You may have found reading through some of the posts that some of our members are, how shall we say, strange
Admin and mods are aware of this, but generally allow them to participate as part of their therapy programme
However, every now and again one of the lunatics does break out of the asylum - if they should bother you, feel free to contact me
Ah! So the voices are talking to you too, eh matron?

Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Not to name and shame, but could you give us the aliases of members who have not shown signs of 'strangeness'?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The irony of YOU posting this is not lost on us you know!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G-J-B
Not to name and shame, but could you give us the aliases of members who have not shown signs of 'strangeness'?

now that would be telling
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The irony of YOU posting this is not lost on us you know!

oooooh, I love it when you use big words
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

oooooh, I love it when you use big words
This may help....
Attached Thumbnails Note to new members-steam_iron.jpg  
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:19 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

So who's the strange member? Got to meet him or her.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:20 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
So who's the strange member? Got to meet him or her.
There is soooo much irony going on in here!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:21 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G-J-B
Ah, now let's unpick this properly, let's have a definition of 'strangeness' first.

Or, even better, a Guide to Spotting The Strange Amongst Us, so we have a bit of an idea of whether we will be named and shamed on the "These people are not strange" list or, by omission, be branded Mad by Dint of Absence from The List.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:23 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

There is soooo much irony going on in here!
Well Im just a Stranger in a Strange Land.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:37 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I think she means me
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cleri
I think she means me

never
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:42 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
I think she means me
Well then she is right, without a doubt she is right!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:44 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Well then she is right, without a doubt she is right!
That's not what you said in my karma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.