Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Notaires' Free Advice Day - December 6th

Notaires' Free Advice Day - December 6th

Old Dec 1st 2008, 4:46 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Notaires' Free Advice Day - December 6th

Rencontres Notariales.

Notaires will be giving free legal advice across France on December 6th. This years will be themed on "couples" and the main event is at the Palais des Congres at Porte Maillot, Paris, although there are many events across the country.

There is an advice line on the day - 01 40 68 65 00, also visit www.notaires.fr for more information and to find English speaking Notaires.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 5:29 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Notaires' Free Advice Day - December 6th

Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
Rencontres Notariales.

Notaires will be giving free legal advice across France on December 6th. This years will be themed on "couples" and the main event is at the Palais des Congres at Porte Maillot, Paris, although there are many events across the country.

There is an advice line on the day - 01 40 68 65 00, also visit www.notaires.fr for more information and to find English speaking Notaires.
As I just said in the other post I know a very nice English speaking notaire happy to PM the details. Last time we visited her I spent 2 hours starring at her chest (Kind of embarrassing) It was a loverly sight. The Oh hit me a couple of times, but it did not stop me.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:07 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
As I just said in the other post I know a very nice English speaking notaire happy to PM the details. Last time we visited her I spent 2 hours starring at her chest (Kind of embarrassing) It was a loverly sight. The Oh hit me a couple of times, but it did not stop me.
Only harmless window shopping after all
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:22 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Gerrout my nice clean informative thread you pair o' hoodlums....tsk...honestly! Window shopping indeed! I wonder how men would react if whilst talking to random women they noticed their eyes wandering down to the trouser area all the time

At least us females have evolved to be subtle about our "checking out" methods over the years! About time you cavemen caught up...