Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Need some help in La Rochelle area....

Need some help in La Rochelle area....

Old Apr 3rd 2010, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

anawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of light
Default Need some help in La Rochelle area....

Hi. Hopefully someone on here can help me. To cut a very long story short, my parents have been forced to move back to the U.K, leaving behind their 4 bedroom house near Rochefort, south of La Rochelle. It's on the market, but currently they are having to travel out to France every month or 2 to keep the grass cut and pool topped up etc, which is obviously an expensive pain. Does anyone know of any reputable company or person who they could recommend to hold keys for the house and keep the place in good condition for any potential estate agent visits? I've e-mailed a couple of local property management companies, but obviously we'd all be happier going on recommendation. The details of a local gardner or handyman would be great, if anyone is in the area. Tried the usual yellow pages etc, but no joy.
Thanks in advance for any help. Oh, and if anyone is interested, it's a lovely house and available now! See the classifieds for more info.
Cheers.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 6:13 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some help in La Rochelle area....

Hi, sorry I can't help personally, but I'll pm you with the name of a regional forum where you can post and there are often offers of local key-holders/house-sitters.