Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Michael Spencer

Michael Spencer

Old Feb 28th 2008, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

gummshot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Michael Spencer

Anyone know whereabouts Michael Spencer late of 52 Ave Fauvelle, Thuir 66300?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:13 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Michael Spencer

Originally Posted by gummshot

Hello and welcome

Just to clarify, you say late - you mean he is known to be deceased and you are searching for a grave?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:44 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Nah Jazzy. He was last known at that address....
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

This is not really a lost or found site. ;-))

Why are you asking ?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:41 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gummshot
Try asking here
If this turns out to be him you might be better to stay clear?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:05 am
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Nah Jazzy. He was last known at that address....
omg, srlsy? oops! I've never heard late to be used in that fashion, a thousand apologies .......
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
omg, srlsy? oops! I've never heard late to be used in that fashion, a thousand apologies .......

and Tres - you need to get out more
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Flutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant future

This is such a funny thread, especially the links - I guess I need to get out more too......

hello everyone, I've been following some of the chats, just joined and been waiting to pluck up the courage to say something! Couldn't help myself with this especially the question about the grave!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:52 pm
La petite noblesse

Originally Posted by Flutterfly
This is such a funny thread, especially the links - I guess I need to get out more too......

hello everyone, I've been following some of the chats, just joined and been waiting to pluck up the courage to say something! Couldn't help myself with this especially the question about the grave!

Hi and welcome Flutterfly (lovely nic btw)

Glad you are enjoying the humour, that is what I like best about this forum - they're all doo lally tip!

I don't think I'll ever live this grave issue down
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol

I don't think I'll ever live this grave issue down
Dont worry, it'll get buried in the thread eventually
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:57 pm
La petite noblesse

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Dont worry, it'll get buried in the thread eventually

That gave me a coffin fit...
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a pretty little village near Thiviers off the N21
onlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to behold

Well Jazzi you clearly made a grave mistake but I suppose with lots of graveyard humour around you can be forgiven. I thought Michael Spencer was an anagram of Marks and Sparks. Seriously though I hope you do find him if it's important to you, however, if he's a monk does that make him a shady character in his monk's robe?
If I sound a bit flippant it's because I'm stuck indoors at present as my much loved cat that I brought from England is on his deathbed and if I don't laugh I'll cry.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:15 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Flippant is good sometimes,hope you OK,I know how it is when you loosing a pet(well friend really)So we will get back to making you laugh hopefully.
Warm wishes.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:17 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Flutterfly

Hallo Flutterfly,we all listeningjump in the waters fine
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:25 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a lot of us stuck indoors tonight.

I couldn't face the washing up so went out for dinner which meant a 14km drive. In fact it would have been a 14km drive to get a coffee let alone dinner!
Now back and I was going to listen to radio4 where someone sounds like they are going to do an apologist take on Enoch Powell. But. Got the time wrong and missed it. So it'll be the latest Archers followed by the Powell programme and the dishes at the same time. Whoopee. This must be the graveyard shift don't you think? Have a nice evening all you lovely Francophiles suffering from Francophila which doesn't sound quite so nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.