Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

MARKET TRADERS LISENSE

MARKET TRADERS LISENSE

Old Jan 30th 2013, 7:46 am
Just Joined

billy123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MARKET TRADERS LISENSE

IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CURRENTLY OR HAS HELD A MARKET TRADERS LICENSE IN FRANCE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO OBTAIN A LICENSE.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THIS LICENSE PLEASE DO NOT WRITE BACK TO ME
IF YOU HOLD OR HAVE THIS LICENSE PLEASE WRITE BACK
Old Jan 30th 2013, 8:47 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MARKET TRADERS LISENSE

Originally Posted by billy123
IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CURRENTLY OR HAS HELD A MARKET TRADERS LICENSE IN FRANCE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO OBTAIN A LICENSE.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THIS LICENSE PLEASE DO NOT WRITE BACK TO ME
IF YOU HOLD OR HAVE THIS LICENSE PLEASE WRITE BACK
Please don't shout!
Dennerlymum has already replied to you on your other thread. You can also make a Forum search and you'll find other posts by her on the subject.
Good luck in your venture.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Garonne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dmu
Please don't shout!
Dennerlymum has already replied to you on your other thread. You can also make a Forum search and you'll find other posts by her on the subject.
Good luck in your venture.
+1

I have never held this licence so am 'breaking your instructions and orders' - apologies. You may find this forum a little more forthcoming with advice if you don't shout and dish out orders when you're looking for advice

If you'd have done a bit of Googling you'd have found out everything you needed to know without needing to yell at forum members to tell you! Before thinking about applying for the licence, it starts with registering your business (usually as an auto entrepreneur), then getting your 'card' to operate as a commercant ambulant, then getting insurance, then going to the Mairie ... well, hey read for yourself here:

http://www.connexionfrance.com/becom...s-article.html
Old Jan 30th 2013, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

But why did he post it twice - on 28th, then 30th?

Perhaps he plans to trade in stereo, with the volume turned up on the 30th..........
Old Jan 31st 2013, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute

I said exactly the same as Garonne on my post... incidently I have held the 'licence' or I wouldnt have replied.....I wont bother next time!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of

I wish you lot would speak up, NHS hearin' aid ain't wot it used to be
Old Jan 31st 2013, 7:45 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
But why did he post it twice - on 28th, then 30th?

Perhaps he plans to trade in stereo, with the volume turned up on the 30th..........
Originally Posted by Blackladder
Old Jan 31st 2013, 8:56 am
Just Joined

sorry not shouting only getting fustrated not with this forum but sometimes
im getting really silly not helpful replies. thanks for your feed back new to all this!!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 9:00 am
Just Joined

soz not shouting just fustrated
Old Jan 31st 2013, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Garonne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud of

soz not shouting just fustrated
What are you frustrated about??
Old Feb 1st 2013, 2:34 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

sorry not shouting only getting fustrated not with this forum but sometimes
im getting really silly not helpful replies. thanks for your feed back new to all this!!!!!!
So, have you looked at the link, googled, made a forum search? All the info or pointers have been given.
I stand to be corrected, but I believe that you have to be resident in France for 3 months before you can register as an A-E, i.e. with rent receipts and/or utility bills to justify. Add to that the time to process your application, you can't count of earning anything for several months after your arrival. The regulations might have changed since I read this on a Government site, but it's another factor to check on.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Peabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blackladder
Thanks for that. Like Novocastrian, I found it hilarious.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmu
I stand to be corrected, but I believe that you have to be resident in France for 3 months before you can register as an A-E, i.e. with rent receipts and/or utility bills to justify.
I don't remember anything like this when I registered. But my memory, like NHS hearin' aid, ain't wot it used to be neither.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 3:36 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
I don't remember anything like this when I registered. But my memory, like NHS hearin' aid, ain't wot it used to be neither.
Sorry, au temps pour moi, I meant market traders, not A-Es in general.
If the OP is still around, I've just found
http://www.ha-boutique.com/vendre_sur_les_marches.htm
which states that you must first be resident for 6 months.

Last edited by dmu; Feb 4th 2013 at 3:43 am.