Mad Brits

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:38 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default Mad Brits

This will take some understanding,have just read on a forum,
That a female Brit from South London is coming to the South of Dept24 e.g.Eymet tonight and bringing a load of logs with her.
I think the saying is
Coals to Newcastle.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:49 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mad Brits

Originally Posted by stanage2
This will take some understanding,have just read on a forum,
That a female Brit from South London is coming to the South of Dept24 e.g.Eymet tonight and bringing a load of logs with her.
I think the saying is
Coals to Newcastle.
no that was dogs not logs.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:50 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:51 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are killin' me ...........
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:52 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by treskillard
no that was dogs not logs.

I give to you greater mind,but i know that what i read.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Andrea50
You guys are killin' me ...........
Please stop reading then,or you not make France.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:59 pm
Grey Bombshell

Oh, even death won't stop me now, I can assure you. It would take more than mere death to stop me gettin to France ............. although at the moment it is the Bloody Halifax Building Society.:curse:
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:12 pm
Banned

Oh, even death won't stop me now, I can assure you. It would take more than mere death to stop me gettin to France ............. although at the moment it is the Bloody Halifax Building Society.:curse:

Well i feel for you they have more power than the Brit Goverment.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:27 pm
Grey Bombshell

You're so right - my entire life on hold cos of one wretched organisation.:curse:

Anyway, why was the woman bringing in a load of dogs to Eymet? Was she trying to avoid the expense of pet passports or something?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:30 pm
Banned

You're so right - my entire life on hold cos of one wretched organisation.:curse:

Anyway, why was the woman bringing in a load of dogs to Eymet? Was she trying to avoid the expense of pet passports or something?
Well i think think i leave you with Tres.tonight,as you seem to be more akin with him.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:11 pm
Grey Bombshell

Stan, where did you read about the woman with the logs/dogs? Praps it was chocolate logs for Christmas!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:17 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's gone to bed now.
Please don't make any noise we might wake him up and you know what he can be like in the morning
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:23 pm
Grey Bombshell

I'm still trying to work out why a woman would have trouble getting dogs into Eymet. It's easy to get pet passports now isn't it? I hope so, cos my daughter will want to visit me when I get there (note the "when" - I refuse to use the word "if"!) and she and that dog are inseparable.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm
down under where

There is a forest midway through France that is so large and so lost that it is as yet unmarked on standard maps. Deep in this wasteland of oak and lime lives a tribe who feast on canine meats and waylay all who pass through. I think it's near Limoges.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:56 pm
Grey Bombshell

Oh bugger, that's on my list for house hunting areas! No, please, tell me the French don't eat Dogs? When we lived there, I used to cover my eyes when we went past the cheval, as I can't bear to think of people eating horse meat. Or venison, deer are so beautiful.

I have a sneaking feeling you are pulling my leg m8, you old devil, you!!

Mind you, having queued up at L'Eclerc and seeing stuff in people's shopping trollies I wonder if there is a meat the French DON'T eat .........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.