Lost the thread

Lost the thread

Old Jul 10th 2015, 6:18 pm
Cad
Forum Regular

Cad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost the thread

Originally Posted by Chatter Static
And if one green bottle should accidentally fall......

Ya gota lota wasted wine.
Old Jul 10th 2015, 6:19 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cad
Ya gota lota wasted wine.
Hope my beer doesn't turn to wine
Old Jul 10th 2015, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Well just in case anybody is still interested - I bought the dijon of mustard, did the thing with the cheese, and very nice it was too. And I'm still alive
Old Jul 13th 2015, 3:12 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
Well just in case anybody is still interested - I bought the dijon of mustard, did the thing with the cheese, and very nice it was too. And I'm still alive
You may send my fee to the usual address.
Old Jul 13th 2015, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
You may send my fee to the usual address.
Dear Mr Novocastrian, I have to inform you that by an error this cheque has been sent to you in the wrong amount, being in the sum of 1 000 001€ instead of 1€. Kindly sir you are requested forthwith to send cheque for the difference to EUROTRASH, NORMANDY. Please to send cheque immediately, do not to wait for receiving of our cheque to you.
Kindly thanks sir.
Old Jul 13th 2015, 9:06 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
Dear Mr Novocastrian, I have to inform you that by an error this cheque has been sent to you in the wrong amount, being in the sum of 1 000 001€ instead of 1€. Kindly sir you are requested forthwith to send cheque for the difference to EUROTRASH, NORMANDY. Please to send cheque immediately, do not to wait for receiving of our cheque to you.
Kindly thanks sir.
Watch out if he invites you clubbing..... He spent far too long in Canada