Wikiposts

Just chill.

Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just chill.

Just for those of you chilling out in France (lucky devils). There is a good radio station, on the web at http://www.helpmechill.com/player.htm

which you might be interested in (especially DC when working through the night). No adds, just relaxing music.

Hope that (someone) you get some pleaseure from it.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just chill.

Thanks moose
I will check it out

love PJ

P.S
Has DC been giving you spelling lessons too?

Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

indeed she has. You can always learn from your betters.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:29 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themoose
Just for those of you chilling out in France (lucky devils). There is a good radio station, on the web at http://www.helpmechill.com/player.htm

which you might be interested in (especially DC when working through the night). No adds, just relaxing music.

Brill Moose,will have that on tonight for sure nice touch
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Really pleased you like it. Thanks for all your help.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:38 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

In France. Chilled. Moose. Ta.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:51 am

Love it love it and love it,thank you Moose you are
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Love it love it and love it,thank you Moose you are
I can't connect to it
mind you, it's minus 6 outside at the moment so I probably don't need to chill that much more
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by val50
I can't connect to it
mind you, it's minus 6 outside at the moment so I probably don't need to chill that much more
Oh Val,better not tell you how goo it is then(sorry)How come its so cold up there.Its OK down here,wish I had not said that(she feels the tempriture drop as she speaks)

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Dec 5th 2007 at 7:55 am. Reason: The d is down here it fell off
Old Dec 5th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Oh Val,better not tell you how goo it is then(sorry)How come its so cold up there.Its OK down here,wish I had not said that(she feels the tempriture drop as she speaks)

Petal, hate to tell you, but I'm back in Canada already
That's why my posts are a bit out of sinc, and I'm miserable and grumpy when I reply
We've had snow falling on and off since Saturday, it's frozen now but there is another 2 cms forecast for tonight - bah humbug
Back in France 28 Dec for New Year - in Paris
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:22 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

What a fantastic return, Val. Old Year's night in Paris. Wonderful city, wonderful country. Hurry back, France is missing you!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by val50
Petal, hate to tell you, but I'm back in Canada already
That's why my posts are a bit out of sinc, and I'm miserable and grumpy when I reply
We've had snow falling on and off since Saturday, it's frozen now but there is another 2 cms forecast for tonight - bah humbug
Back in France 28 Dec for New Year - in Paris

I forgot Val, I thought you were just up the roadThought that was a bit coldLike Le Chant says we miss you.But have a wonderful time with your family.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Val... you lucky devil, Paris for the New Year.

Have a great time in one of the best places to spend new year
We love it there

We were going (this year) to go and stop with family (Sceaux..Paris ), but my dad died (only child here) so we decided to go and see my mum now.

Will be thinking of you Enjoy
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey DC, really pleased you like the music.

Hope it helps when painting
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:59 am

Hey Val... you lucky devil, Paris for the New Year.

Have a great time in one of the best places to spend new year
We love it there

We were going (this year) to go and stop with family (Sceaux..Paris ), but my dad died (only child here) so we decided to go and see my mum now.

Will be thinking of you Enjoy

So sorry about your dad MooseYou posted a lovely post on the other threadYour mum will be pleased your there.

Nearly forgot yes it did go with ny painting I just chilled and painted.xxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.