Its SNOWING!!!

Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

clangrant has a spectacular aura aboutclangrant has a spectacular aura aboutclangrant has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Its SNOWING!!!

You wont believe it but it is snowing in Northern Ireland!! April and its snowing!! France must be a better place to be right now!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:44 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its SNOWING!!!

Originally Posted by clangrant
You wont believe it but it is snowing in Northern Ireland!! April and its snowing!! France must be a better place to be right now!!
Its up and down here one week snow next 35 degrees drives you mad get a cold get rid of cold get it again, all this bloody kissing.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

clangrant has a spectacular aura aboutclangrant has a spectacular aura aboutclangrant has a spectacular aura about

kissing??? what has kissing got to do with snow or weather?? Please enlighten me!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

kissing??? what has kissing got to do with snow or weather?? Please enlighten me!!
I think what Ka Ora meant was that as kissing is the natural form of greeting in France, bugs get spread more than elsewhere, especially when people have colds and flu. Mind you, I'm more suspicious of what gets passed on when you shake someone's hand
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:26 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by val50
I think what Ka Ora meant was that as kissing is the natural form of greeting in France, bugs get spread more than elsewhere, especially when people have colds and flu. Mind you, I'm more suspicious of what gets passed on when you shake someone's hand
Thats exactly what i meant, sorry missed that one. The natural French greeting involves lots of facial contact although some people are kind enough to point out that they have a cold or are ill first, And no offense is taken if you chose not to greet in that fashion. But some are not so polite and dish out there germs at any chance they get.

And your not wrong there Val never eat the free peanuts because you just don't know what someone has scratched before putting their hand in the pot.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

absolutely...hands are worse than mouths..or cheeks! Its more of a man thing tho i think.. men, hands and toilets.. the mind boggles and the germs flow!! sorry all males..
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
You wrote "I think what Ka Ora meant was that as kissing is the natural form of greeting in France........

Wow, first time round I misread this adding an s to 'as'
I know that the French enjoy kissing on both cheeks but that would be something else!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely...hands are worse than mouths..or cheeks! Its more of a man thing tho i think.. men, hands and toilets.. the mind boggles and the germs flow!! sorry all males..
Don`t they have wash basins in Ireland yet then ? ;-))
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Don`t they have wash basins in Ireland yet then ? ;-))
isnt that where you wash your socks
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themoose
isnt that where you wash your socks
No, thats what the bidet is for.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
My friend washes her small dog in that. Comes out a treat
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:46 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by themoose
My friend washes her small dog in that. Comes out a treat
LOL, here in Spain some of the garages have pet wash cubicles.
They units with wash and rinse and a hairdryer to finish them off.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
LOL, here in Spain some of the garages have pet wash cubicles.
They units with wash and rinse and a hairdryer to finish them off.

Now this boy is more like it for Spain. I imagine he would need a car wash.
Attached Thumbnails Its SNOWING!!!-angry-moose.bmp  
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I remember asking a French girlfriend many years ago,
“But what’s a bidet really for. Is it for washing the baby in?”
And she replied in superb & subtle English,
“Oh no, it’s for washing the baby out!”

I just loved her for that comment.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
I remember asking a French girlfriend many years ago,
“But what’s a bidet really for. Is it for washing the baby in?”
And she replied in superb & subtle English,
“Oh no, it’s for washing the baby out!”

I just loved her for that comment.

Bidets, you gotta love them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.