Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Introducing our selfs

Wikiposts

Introducing our selfs

Old Dec 14th 2008, 5:49 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing our selfs

Val is a wonderful and caring moderator in whom we all have faith.

Old Dec 14th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treskillard

alright, I give in, what do you want now
Old Dec 14th 2008, 5:56 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
alright, I give in, what do you want now
Normandy. I want it all. All of it I say. Even the bits next to the roads where it's scruffy. And I want it to be declared a region of Canada. You are to be my Queen and Novo your Chancellor. All will be well and Andi will be your jester with a really nice lodge to lodge her and hers in. Stu will photograph your accession to the throne which will cause scandal but I say it's time people came to terms with the necessity of using the loo...

OK. Go to the rendez-vous Tres. I know.
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum, I'm an illegal immi here but I like to pop in and make sure these weird people on the France forum are toeing the line, I'm sure you know what I mean.....
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:07 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Welcome to the forum, I'm an illegal immi here but I like to pop in and make sure these weird people on the France forum are toeing the line, I'm sure you know what I mean.....
Me too....a blatant interloper.......helloooooo
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Me too....a blatant interloper.......helloooooo
We should organise an inter nation invasion....

Where is the beautiful Cleopatra when you need her eh?
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:11 am

We should organise an inter nation invasion....

Where is the beautiful Cleopatra when you need her eh?
Actually we don't do so bad....
Haven't seen that bird in a long time
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:12 am
Straw Man.

Actually we don't do so bad....
Haven't seen that bird in a long time
A very sad loss for all of us I feel, she is not only an amazing person but serious fun to boot........

Much like yersef of course........
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:23 am

A very sad loss for all of us I feel, she is not only an amazing person but serious fun to boot........

Much like yersef of course........
you are after...what?
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:27 am
Straw Man.

you are after...what?
Nuffin', honest.....

Take the damned compliment woman!
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:30 am

Nuffin', honest.....

Take the damned compliment woman!
...k....fanx
Old Dec 14th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

VWPowered will become famous soon enoughVWPowered will become famous soon enough

John 33, moved here 5 years ago, here with the misses our 19 months and 4 month old daughters

france is great just the system isnt, be prepared for the paperwork... but alot is ok...

we live on the charente/limousin borders
Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:57 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treskillard
Normandy. I want it all. All of it I say. Even the bits next to the roads where it's scruffy. And I want it to be declared a region of Canada. You are to be my Queen and Novo your Chancellor. All will be well and Andi will be your jester with a really nice lodge to lodge her and hers in. Stu will photograph your accession to the throne which will cause scandal but I say it's time people came to terms with the necessity of using the loo...

OK. Go to the rendez-vous Tres. I know.
Hmmm. How much does a Norman Chancellor make? Does val have to be my Queen as well? (I just ask because t'other half may need to be mollified).
Old Dec 14th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Hmmm. How much does a Norman Chancellor make? Does val have to be my Queen as well? (I just ask because t'other half may need to be mollified).

He said chancellor, mate - don't get ideas above your station
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:45 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
He said chancellor, mate - don't get ideas above your station
Never would do that, your Highness. But what does my station pay? One has to be practical.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.