Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Independant Porsche dealerships - France

Independant Porsche dealerships - France

Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

epicsnakehips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Independant Porsche dealerships - France

Hi all, I have been living in Versailles now for 4+ years, working locally. I have recently purchased a Porsche Boxster from the UK [it feels comfortable with the steering wheel where I always liked it being]. The problem I am having though is locating an Independant Porsche dealership/mechanic etc to do my servicing and maintenance with.

I can find any amount of Official Porsche dealerships but with the car being a few years old now, I am not inclined to Pay the over priced OPC prices.

In the UK , there are any amount of Indi Porsche Garages and one option is to certainly hop over on the ferry to South England for one.

There must be some in France though, does anyone know of any at all somewhere in the Paris / Versailles area ?

Help , suggestions are much appreciated.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 5:54 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Independant Porsche dealerships - France

Originally Posted by epicsnakehips
Hi all, I have been living in Versailles now for 4+ years, working locally. I have recently purchased a Porsche Boxster from the UK [it feels comfortable with the steering wheel where I always liked it being]. The problem I am having though is locating an Independant Porsche dealership/mechanic etc to do my servicing and maintenance with.

I can find any amount of Official Porsche dealerships but with the car being a few years old now, I am not inclined to Pay the over priced OPC prices.

In the UK , there are any amount of Indi Porsche Garages and one option is to certainly hop over on the ferry to South England for one.

There must be some in France though, does anyone know of any at all somewhere in the Paris / Versailles area ?

Help , suggestions are much appreciated.
Welcome to the Forum, Should you get any issues give us a shout.

Sorry cant help with you question as im not a Porsche fan. I do know someone who is qualified independent to service Porsche's but they are based in Germany.

But the Pages Jaunes would be a good place to start...

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Oct 22nd 2010 at 5:57 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 6:02 am
Just Joined

Not a Porsche fan !!! shame on you

Thanks for the welcome though and the link.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 9:52 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by epicsnakehips
Not a Porsche fan !!! shame on you

Thanks for the welcome though and the link.
No Probs..
Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:58 am
Just Joined

Ok, I did think there may not be any or not very many of them. Does anyone know a very good mechanic in the Paris Area that speaks English or any of the site members, good mechanics that can PM me with rates etc.

Servicing I will likely go to OPC, it's more the general mechanics that I would like someone who really knows what they are doing, especially if they have worked on Porsche in the past

Thanks guys