Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Improve your French by helping me in english.

Improve your French by helping me in english.

Old Jul 28th 2009, 7:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Improve your French by helping me in english.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
To have an Epidural in France you have to see an Anisatist prior to the Birth Labour they dont like giving adhoc ones, Its not like the UK where you can opted half way through for one. Once we had seen the Anisatist we were tied to that hospital to get the Epidural which involved a rather fast drive from Toulouse to St Girons as my OH waters broke in the Train station in Toulouse.

Some people have a a lower pain threshold or at least a mental perception of it, I have seen people endure a lot of pain the mind is a wonderful thing. I watched that operation performed in China with acupuncture alone. But its everyone's right to do it their way within the law. Me I turn my nose up at idiots turning the Placenta in to pate and sticking it on toast, For some reason its legal?.
It`s the same in Spain, I had to see one of those people that you have spelt wrong (I would too) when I had my epidural for my Hernia op a little while ago. ;-))
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:08 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s the same in Spain, I had to see one of those people that you have spelt wrong (I would too) when I had my epidural for my Hernia op a little while ago. ;-))
Yeh bloody spell checker cant figure it out. And I cant find the dictionary if we own one. Lots of people spell it like that as google does not correct it
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Palaja, near Carcassonne, Department of Aude, France
Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

I very often use this one (keep it in my favourites!)
http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp?lang=en