Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LE CHANT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LE CHANT

Old Jul 26th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY LE CHANT

Hope you have a great birthday and the rest of them family muck in so you can have a day of leisure
Here's to many more
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_IhPKVCETo&feature=related
Old Jul 26th 2008, 6:43 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LE CHANT

Originally Posted by val50
Hope you have a great birthday and the rest of them family muck in so you can have a day of leisure
Here's to many more
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_IhPKVCETo&feature=related
Happy birthday Stu. Take it easy and get pampered. ;-))
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:07 am
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday to you
squashed tomatoes and stew
mashed potatoes in the gutter
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Have a wonderful day Stu!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday mate, and need I say, we want photos!!

Steven
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:54 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday.
Hope you have your assistant.

T
Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:35 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

You know the old saying:

"Once you're over the hill, it don't matter how far"

Sometimes one feels like one has turbo charged skates on, at others, one feels oneself slipping slowly and gently towards oblivion ................

Best birthdays when you get to our age are the ones you don't remember.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:50 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50
You know the old saying:

"Once you're over the hill, it don't matter how far"

Sometimes one feels like one has turbo charged skates on, at others, one feels oneself slipping slowly and gently towards oblivion ................

Best birthdays when you get to our age are the ones you don't remember.
Excuse me Andrea but Le Chant is very old in body and in spirit while you reign over a land of youth and wealth that jobbing photographers with dwarf sidekicks can only dream of.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:56 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Le Chant is OLD? Never, always sounds like a right spring chicken to me with his great posts.

Who's his dwarf sidekick? Not that little guy from that programme on an island where he kept saying "The Plane, The Plane"

And I remember Thunderbirds - the original ones, with the strings showing, so I'm approaching Ancient Monument status myself you know!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Le Chant is OLD? Never, always sounds like a right spring chicken to me with his great posts.

Who's his dwarf sidekick? Not that little guy from that programme on an island where he kept saying "The Plane, The Plane"

And I remember Thunderbirds - the original ones, with the strings showing, so I'm approaching Ancient Monument status myself you know!
Not as stringy as this, I used to watch it on Saturday morning pictures at the Odeon.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:33 pm
Grey Bombshell

LMAO That is totally hilarious, A couple of dodgy Santas in a Baked Bean tin spacecraft, and they throw in the Tele Tubbies with them things on their heads as well! Priceless.

What more could one want? those were the days ....

I also remember the old Flash Gordon movie - superb fun, hilarious, hired it once from video shop but got the wrong one, cos my ex husband was dyslexic and he came back with Flesh Gordon (need I say more?) ...... gave me a few shocks I can tell you.