Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:43 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Hi Moose,I come over here so didnt nick the other thread.Im fine thanks got time to kill this evening so thought Id jump on board to see if everyone OK.How you doin?Expo was great fun.Ive been packing the house up,I fly tomorrow.What mischief you been up to
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Relpied on your own thread
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by themoose
Relpied on your own thread
Im there
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

OK
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by themoose
OK

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:51 am

Happy New YearHallo PJ,Tres,Moose,LeChant,Val,Nova,and all,just popping in to wish you a wonderful New Year,Putors going to sleep till I get reconnected,hopefully wont be to long Had a quick look round but short on time ,looking forward to being back,missing you all and hoping all your dreams are comming true,
Its very hard trying to behave myselfbut I will for a moment.Take care Bisou bisou bisou xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:55 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back DC. Glad the expo went well. See you posting again soon, I hope!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamy. Good to hear from you. Glad you are back

hope all goes well...................many hugs
Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:11 am

Hallo lovely people,thought Id write on this thread because I didnt want to start another for my little question.
When is frozen saints week?I think its in Feb but Im not sure,I rememer it last year but not when it was.
Anyway hope your all doing fine,things are starting to get busy with everyonr as spring approaches,the sunshine is wonderful makes us all feel good.
Im waffling so Il pop off now.
Have a splendid day,catch you later....
Old Jan 27th 2008, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hallo lovely people,thought Id write on this thread because I didnt want to start another for my little question.
When is frozen saints week?I think its in Feb but Im not sure,I rememer it last year but not when it was.
Anyway hope your all doing fine,things are starting to get busy with everyonr as spring approaches,the sunshine is wonderful makes us all feel good.
Im waffling so Il pop off now.
Have a splendid day,catch you later....
I thought it was in May, but maybe I'm thinking of something else
think everyone's hibernating
thick frost here this morning, but lovely sunshine and blue skies the rest of the day
Old Jan 27th 2008, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by val50
I thought it was in May, but maybe I'm thinking of something else
thick frost here this morning, but lovely sunshine and blue skies the rest of the day
Thanks Val,it is May,same weather here.Hope you had a good day.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:35 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
Thanks Val,it is May,same weather here.Hope you had a good day.
Ah, now down here finally the weather is something to write home about:
"Dear Father,
I know you've probably been worried about me seeing as how I left without taking my scarf so I thought I should let you know that we've been blessed with really warm weather, clear skies and fantastic visibility to the glorious mountains to the south."
Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:37 pm

Ah Tres,we have been truly blessed
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:19 pm

Hallo lovely ones,just wanted to thank you for all the help and support you have given me over the last few months.And am really glad to of met you.
Sometimes it needs to be said out loud,I know some people on here think you shouldnt have feelings or show you care,but,thats there problem.Me I like to let people know that I think they are great,or caring.Just wanted to let you know,and to all the newbies you have clicked on to a lovely site.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Hallo lovely ones,just wanted to thank you for all the help and support you have given me over the last few months.And am really glad to of met you.
Sometimes it needs to be said out loud,I know some people on here think you shouldnt have feelings or show you care,but,thats there problem.Me I like to let people know that I think they are great,or caring.Just wanted to let you know,and to all the newbies you have clicked on to a lovely site.
it's only a lovely site because of people like you DC
we all know how busy you are but I know we would miss you if you weren't around. you certainly make things a lot brighter when you are
have a good trip back to UK and catch up with us when you can

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.