Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Greenquiz: Help to plant a tree

Greenquiz: Help to plant a tree

Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Lavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really nice
Smile Greenquiz: Help to plant a tree

Help to fight deforestation by answering the daily ecology question on Greenquiz and do your bit to save the planet.

Not sure if I can post the link, but if you Google greenquiz.com and look down the list to "Greenquiz - Le quiz qui plante des arbres" you can click on the link and save to your favourites so you can answer daily.

For every 200 correct replies a tree is planted.
So far the site has planted 5939 trees.

Today the question is:
"Comment se nomme le nouveau service de vélopartage de la ville de Strasbourg, disponible dès septembre prochain ?"
The answer is the fourth option: "le Vélhop".
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:18 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greenquiz: Help to plant a tree

Originally Posted by Lavande

The answer is the fourth option: "le Vélhop".
Hi, it's all for a good cause, but I for one would prefer to research and find the right answer if I don't know it straight away!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

Lavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really nice

Hi dmu.
That's what I do too, but I thought it would encourage more people to go take a look at the Greenquiz site if they knew they could answer the question already.
It's also very interesting to research because we learn a lot of things we wouldn't otherwise hear about, concerning the state of the planet and what different countries are doing to help. It's one of my favourite eco sites.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:57 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lavande
Hi dmu.
That's what I do too, but I thought it would encourage more people to go take a look at the Greenquiz site if they knew they could answer the question already.
It's also very interesting to research because we learn a lot of things we wouldn't otherwise hear about, concerning the state of the planet and what different countries are doing to help. It's one of my favourite eco sites.
Lots of tree's here in Ariege....

I moved this a little bit as Le Rendez-Vous is the place for the not so France related matter.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Ka Ora! I saw the thread was moved but looked all over the page before I found 'Rendez-Vous' up at the top. It'll take me a while to find my way around, like a little escargot.

We have our share of trees here in Paris too, believe it or not. Plenty of 'Parcs et jardins publics', not to mention the avenues. I love Paris, but never been to Ariège so that's one to put on my list.

I hope members have joined the Greenquiz to help save the planet. It only takes a minute or two every day to answer the question, and is for a worthwhile cause.