Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Great place for doggies if you need to go away and leave them in France

Great place for doggies if you need to go away and leave them in France

Old Jan 14th 2013, 3:30 pm
cjm
BE Forum Addict

cjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great place for doggies if you need to go away and leave them in France

Originally Posted by grannybunz
My cat can beat your dog any day.

Last summer he brought me a much bigger than a metre long snake and a large rabbit - carefully beheaded so as not to alarm. Finally a bat which he lovingly laid, still live, on my chest while I was sleeping. A very special gift. My screams could be heard in Avignon!
Old Jan 14th 2013, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great place for doggies if you need to go away and leave them in France

Originally Posted by grannybunz
My cat can beat your dog any day.

Last summer he brought me a much bigger than a metre long snake and a large rabbit - carefully beheaded so as not to alarm. Finally a bat which he lovingly laid, still live, on my chest while I was sleeping. A very special gift. My screams could be heard in Avignon!
Nice story.
I always thought Basil Fawlty's expression, "Put a bat up her nightdress!" was exaggerated. Well, you certainly got pretty close to that.......
Old Jan 14th 2013, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

audreyboater is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Great place for doggies if you need to go away and leave them in France

Originally Posted by dmu
OK, sorry for my suspicious nature, thinking that maybe they were unregistered dogsitters without insurance, etc...!
I apologise to all concerned
Sorry didnt answer the post yesterday, still catching up from my hols,I found them on a forum but they were linked to the languedoc pages on a website. Best of luck, if you do use them, I took food as my dog really fussy, and spoilt although he prefers the cats food to his own.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

audreyboater is an unknown quantity at this point

think i will have to watch what he brings in, thoughth id got enough with the cat