Reload this Page >

French Removalist Recommendations

French Removalist Recommendations

Old Mar 9th 2014, 3:08 am
Just Joined

Robbo55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default French Removalist Recommendations

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for reliable removalists for a relocation from the Lot to Brittany.

Je vous remerci!

Katie
Old Mar 9th 2014, 6:32 am
jvc
BE Enthusiast

jvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: French Removalist Recommendations

I cannot help with this area, but be aware that french removal companies are not even half as good as in the UK. Have you though of contacting a major UK removal company, as most are in France every week, and in your area and may be cheaper than using one here. If they are travelling back empty it is often the cheaper way to do it. Obviously they cannot give you an accurate quote, so you may have to write a list of items, or give them a very accurate meterage of your furniture. Here, we had a hell of a job getting french removals to come out and give us a quote. Most are done on line, which I didn't like doing very much, especially when you cannot meet them, and handing over stacks of your money However, be careful with UK companies. We had a quote for a company, as did our friends for the same distance, and they were quotes hundreds of euros less than us, and their move was much less furniture, and they were moving to our old address! Luckily we picked up on it, and they failed to come back with a valid reason as to why they had conned us. Just shows large companies are money grabbers too!