French lessons

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Angela S is an unknown quantity at this point
Default French lessons

Hello,
Does anybody know of any French language tutors near Azille, 11700 about 25 mins from Carcassonne, near Homps and Olonzac.
I have recently moved with my husband and son who is 18 months so it hard for me to attend any day lessons.
I am looking for a tutor or school that I could study from on an evening or weekend. My French is very basic.
Thanks
Angie
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French lessons

Originally Posted by Angela S
Hello,
Does anybody know of any French language tutors near Azille, 11700 about 25 mins from Carcassonne, near Homps and Olonzac.
I have recently moved with my husband and son who is 18 months so it hard for me to attend any day lessons.
I am looking for a tutor or school that I could study from on an evening or weekend. My French is very basic.
Thanks
Angie
Hi Angie
welcome to the forum
Don't know about lessons in your area I'm afraid, but I know at our local tourist information office, they advertise french lessons in our area, so that might be a place for you to look for more info?
You might find something on this website too
http://www.frenchentree.com/languedo...e.asp?ID=24708
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the advice, I'l check it out. So great to be able to make contact with other people.
Thanks
Angie
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:29 am
Account Closed

DebbieH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Angela! I am giving away free lessons right now for a language company that I work with. You learn on line from your home. If you are interested then just let me know here or send me a PM and I will give you a free voucher code which you can use with no obligation for further lessons.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

davidandsarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbi any chance I could have the free lessons also, many thanks Dave
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Asolutely! I will send you an email with all the details
Old Jul 25th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Hi Debbie,
That would be great, thanks can you send me on the email and details.
Many Thanks
Angie
Old Jul 25th 2008, 10:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Angela S
Hi Debbie,
That would be great, thanks can you send me on the email and details.
Many Thanks
Angie
No problem at all
I will send it now so let me know if some reason you don't get it.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:56 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by davidandsarah
Hi Debbi any chance I could have the free lessons also, many thanks Dave

This is well worth looking at,very closely.

Last edited by val50; Jul 25th 2008 at 12:34 pm. Reason: no advertising on forum - she doesn't need any help!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Thanks! If you have any questions then let me know. It is a great place and has been featured on CBS and other television networks.

They are doing a promotion at the moment, every new student that registers gets a free no obligation lesson! No personal details are required. Just let me know your details when you register and I will send you a voucher code for a free lesson!

Last edited by DebbieH; Jul 25th 2008 at 12:25 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebbieH
Thanks! If you have any questions then let me know. It is a great place and has been featured on CBS and other television networks.

They are doing a promotion at the moment, every new student that registers gets a free no obligation lesson! No personal details are required. Just let me know your details when you register and I will send you a voucher code for a free lesson!
just to remind people the BBC have a great french language lesson website and it's free
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/mafrance/podcast/
I would hate to think someone is just using the forum for free advertising:curse:
Old Jul 25th 2008, 1:15 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Hi Angela! I am giving away free lessons right now for a language company that I work with. You learn on line from your home. If you are interested then just let me know here or send me a PM and I will give you a free voucher code which you can use with no obligation for further lessons.

Originally Posted by val50
just to remind people the BBC have a great french language lesson website and it's free
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/mafrance/podcast/
I would hate to think someone is just using the forum for free advertising:curse:
Well i think thats as near as you get.

You would get one free lesson,they must be good if thats all you need
Old Jul 25th 2008, 3:04 pm
Account Closed

I am not here to promote the company I am working for I was only try to give anyone, something for nothing. 1 free hour lesson with an experienced tutor is a plus and you don't need to take anymore lessons. Places like the BBC are great but they are not one to one tutoring. To learn a language I believe you need a mix of many resources and I was just trying to be helpful. Hopefully I have been helpful to the people that have taken up the offer and I hope it was beneficial.

Anyway!

Last edited by DebbieH; Jul 25th 2008 at 3:11 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 3:17 pm
Banned

I am not here to promote the company I am
working for I was only try to give anyone, something for nothing. 1 free hour lesson with an experienced tutor is a plus and you don't need to take anymore lessons. Places like the BBC are great but they are not one to one tutoring. To learn a language I believe you need a mix of many resources and I was just trying to be helpful. Hopefully I have been helpful to the people that have taken up the offer and I hope it was beneficial.

Anyway!
Well i must have miss understood then.
Not a sales pitch
Old Jul 25th 2008, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stanage2
Well i must have miss understood then.
Not a sales pitch
It wasn't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.