forums

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: forums

Ok, use your walking stick ..............
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:03 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Andrea50

Ok, use your walking stick ..............

Lass you look for aggro
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:05 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Moi? Never, pacifist remember?

My motto is

"Do unto others then run like hell"
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:11 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

My motto is

Very good that,well i am running now leave you with the north of France Mod trying to find that link.
good night.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:25 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

My motto is

Has he gone?

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 11:07 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

You're all as mad as a box of badgers and I love you all
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:50 am
Grey Bombshell

Hey Jazz, got any pills at your pharmacy to cure madness? If so, you could make a fortune on here, I'd order a crate for a start ...........

Late at night, and let loose in the section of the forum where madness is more acceptable, you never know what's going to happen, a sort of "watch this space if you dare" kinda thing.

Love you too babe, hope all is going well.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:13 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

This looks like a good place for target practice......
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:42 pm
Grey Bombshell

Sweet mother of god, everyone suit up, lock and load ..........................
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:25 pm
Banned

Sweet mother of god, everyone suit up, lock and load ..........................

09/08/2008 21.25
The above words are true to-night
Old Aug 9th 2008, 10:23 pm
Grey Bombshell

Anyone else had the nerve (except Tres, the brave boy!) to go into the Sacre Bleur bar? I poked my nose in, but it even scared the whatsit out of ME!!!!

We need Ka Ora with his guns in there ...................
Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else had the nerve (except Tres, the brave boy!) to go into the Sacre Bleur bar? I poked my nose in, but it even scared the whatsit out of ME!!!!

We need Ka Ora with his guns in there ...................
Don't worry it's just some saddo's from the Aussie forum who haven't got a life
We should be back to normal now
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:06 am
Grey Bombshell

Bit of a relief, I know my humour etc can be a bit "close to the edge" sometimes, (apologies in advance if I ever offend, I never mean to!!) but even I was a little scared of them. Shall dig out suit of armour I used to have when I was teaching if they return!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:45 am
Banned

Bit of a relief, I know my humour etc can be a bit "close to the edge" sometimes, (apologies in advance if I ever offend, I never mean to!!) but even I was a little scared of them. Shall dig out suit of armour I used to have when I was teaching if they return!

You should not get scared,its like the T.V, if its not to your taste,press the of button,and move on.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:21 am
Grey Bombshell

Well said Stan! And happy Sunday, hope you are having good weather.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.