fitting in?

Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:36 am
Just Joined

steven60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fitting in?

Hi smartiepants, It's rather good yeah. It put's you in a sort of classroom environment, as there's two students on his CD's learning at the same time you are. He seem's to explain everything quite clearly and make it easy for you to pickup and understand. He also goes over things a few times rather than just throwing you everything on a plate and hopeing you've picked it up. Overall, It's great, give him a shot
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:53 am
Just Joined

smartiepants is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steven60
Hi smartiepants, It's rather good yeah. It put's you in a sort of classroom environment, as there's two students on his CD's learning at the same time you are. He seem's to explain everything quite clearly and make it easy for you to pickup and understand. He also goes over things a few times rather than just throwing you everything on a plate and hopeing you've picked it up. Overall, It's great, give him a shot
Hi Steven, Yes it is good isn't it! I have already done a lot of the course, and that is how I am learning to speak French, along with my neighbours and our French friends too of course, wait until you get a bit further on, I don't think she ever learns, and sometimes it is hilarious.
Did you manage to get it from the library or did you buy it? if you bought it, would you mind me asking how much you paid and where from, as I would like to replace the copied cassettes that I have with cd's.
xx
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:59 am
Just Joined

steven60 is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother got me the CD's from his University Library, but i was looking on amazon.co.uk and play.com and they seem to have the CD's aswell, for as little as £10... so I might buy my own set for when i go over
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

smartiepants is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steven60
My brother got me the CD's from his University Library, but i was looking on amazon.co.uk and play.com and they seem to have the CD's aswell, for as little as £10... so I might buy my own set for when i go over
I thought that was really cheap, so I looked, actually £10 is for the Michel Thomas Foundation Review Course French the Michel Thomas Foundation Course French is £45 at Play.com, its the same £45 on Amazon too, but if you look on Ebay you can get it for about £24 delivered, does anyone know of any cheaper?
Thanks xx